Kate Bishop bugged or intended feature?

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
Okay so here's the situation: placed a coldsnap on the opponent which did 2,5k damage, then 3 fragilities (chavez synergy) and then 2 more coldsnaps which each did 7k damage. Refresh all (passive) debuffs with a heavy attack for a total damage of 16,5k per tick.

Now you would thing that the next coldsnap you place would replace the coldsnap you placed first, which is way weaker. But refreshing all you passives also refreshed the order in which you replace the debuffs. This means that to replace the first coldsnap you need to get off 2 special ones without refreshing your debuffs and then the third special one can replace the first weak coldsnap. I tested this thouroughly by throwing sp1's over and over but also refreshing inbetween and I was never able to replace my first weaker coldsnap.

In reality this is very hard to pull off because you coldsnaps will fall off before you can replace your third debuff. This does make a difference: 16,5k per tick vs 21k per tick if you were able to just keep the order in which you refreshed. So my question is: is this bugger or is this how it is intended to be?

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    This is definitely a well known bug.
    But changing this is really time consuming so i don't think kabam will change this ever.

A tip, when you are in this situation where you have to apply 3 coldsnaps with increased potency, get to 2.75 bars of power, bait opponent specials, then dash in launch your sp2, then load your sp1 and launch it immediately.
    Make sure your relic is ready by this moment, activate your striker and use the striker stun to launch a heavy attack.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 461 ★★★
    The only Kate bug I have is she can't hit more than 3 dialed in unless u have 200 sigs
    Mine is sig 141 and still caps at 3 instead of 4
    She's supposed to add one every 100 sigs