Can't access the paragon gauntlet nor 7* deathless guillotine

venombombvenombomb Member Posts: 11
Today I just became a paragon (!!!) and I was so excited to finally become one. The first thing I tried to do after accomplishing this milestone was access the paragon gauntlet, but it denied me access. I had already 100% explored the thronebreaker difficulty in the side quest, so I was so confused on why I was unable to access it. Later on, I then saw that there was a ticket required for entry. Even though I had already 100% explored thronebreaker, it wasn't giving it to me. So, I then thought that maybe I should run through one of the quests in the thronebreaker difficulty to see if that would fix it, but sadly it didn't. I'm guessing the only way I would be able to obtain this ticket to access the paragon gauntlet is if I 100% explore the thronebreaker difficulty again (hoping that idea even works 💀😂). I didn't feel like wasting anymore time trying to figure out how to access the paragon gauntlet after that, so I went to the store to view the 7* deathless guillotine (I had been saving for the 7* because I did not want to just buy the 6*, and I had hopes of reaching paragon to obtain the deathless champion before it expired). When I saw the deathless store, I saw there was a 7* the could be obtained; however, the only available pieces for me to buy were only 6* pieces. It could be a visual bug, or maybe the shop just hasn't updated for me yet, but I'm still not taking a risk and buying a lower rarity when I could obtain the 7* after completing necropolis, nor am I risking it not changing at all and settling for the 6* because I didn't open my mouth about a potential bug. Anyway, kabam, can you help a brotha out and fix these issues for him?

On a side note, I thank you guys so much for these amazing events you've been putting in the game recently. If it wasn't for the banquet event, I would still have 0 R4 6* champions and would be in act 7.2 still. This banquet event has been such a game changer for my account. I've obtained 3 7* champions, 19 meta champions from 6* crystals, a ton of awakening gems/dupes, 3 R4 6* champions, and I've been able to complete act 8.3 (completing 8.3 was what gave me the thing I needed to R4 my 3rd 6* 😁). Truly a W event; Idc what nobody says. This event was perfect for helping cavs and thronebreakers catch up to the paragon and valiant players.

Comments

• venombombvenombomb Member Posts: 11
    account name is "hirodoudbrou" btw
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    You need to submit a ticket for the paragon gauntlet issue. It is set up in a way that it is intended you are paragon prior to exploring the EQ.

The 7* pieces if Guillotine have not yet been made available for purchase. They have been in content only.
  • venombombvenombomb Member Posts: 11
    Thanks Sakuragi