**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Boss Fights Practice

I was just thinking about something, The game has a practice mode but you can only practice against the characters you have, I think it would be cool to be able to practice Boss fights too as some fights require it, I admittedly struggle quite a bit but I don't have endless units to continue dying and trying to make runs.

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I agree that this would be cool, but with the caveat that you need to have at least two paths done of the quest the the boss resides in
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 86
    Wong_98 said:

I agree that this would be cool, but with the caveat that you need to have at least two paths done of the quest the the boss resides in

This is fair, and a good idea
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 695 ★★★
    I've had this thought for a while too. Once you have explored a quest the Boss should be unlocked in the practice mode where you can try with your other champs. The bosses designed by the team are amazing and the nodes are interesting as well as enjoyable , i personally like all the Act 8 bosses so far and ik for a fact 8.4 boss will be fun too.
    If we had this option, i would have immediately rushed to try out the new champs i pulled to fight one of these bosses just for fun haha
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 86

I've had this thought for a while too. Once you have explored a quest the Boss should be unlocked in the practice mode where you can try with your other champs. The bosses designed by the team are amazing and the nodes are interesting as well as enjoyable , i personally like all the Act 8 bosses so far and ik for a fact 8.4 boss will be fun too.
    If we had this option, i would have immediately rushed to try out the new champs i pulled to fight one of these bosses just for fun haha

Some node combos are a bit more difficult to say the least. The Icarus node is a fun time just to see how quickly it melts HP. I agree with you about testing Champions and that's supposed to be part of the fun in game.