Sigil gold quest missing

Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
As the title says, can't find it anywhere in any of the quest sections

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
    So sigil users no longer have that quest, just milestones? Ok. A bit weird but thanks for clarifying @ahmynuts
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 888 ★★★★
    I still have the sigil quest on my paragon account. It's gone for Valiant though.
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★
    Shamir51 said:

I still have the sigil quest on my paragon account. It's gone for Valiant though.

they said this change would only be for valiants at first but they would be rolling it out to all progression levels at a later time
    OK- I wonder if the gold we get as valiant is more now? I cant remember what the amount was for Paragon sigil milestones + gold quest.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

OK- I wonder if the gold we get as valiant is more now? I cant remember what the amount was for Paragon sigil milestones + gold quest.

Paragon was 150k iirc
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,387 Guardian
    Bugmat78 said:

I don't think the Sigil milestones ever had gold, they just had gold crystals. Double checking an alt, there's no gold for lower tier Sigil milestones for Cav.

There's 300,000 gold (actual gold, not crystals) in the Valiant Sigil milestones now, so that's probably what was added, which I think is something like double what the Paragon gold quest thing used to have.
    ahmynuts said:

Bugmat78 said:

Paragon was 150k iirc
    DNA3000 said:

Bugmat78 said:

I don't think the Sigil milestones ever had gold, they just had gold crystals. Double checking an alt, there's no gold for lower tier Sigil milestones for Cav.

There's 300,000 gold (actual gold, not crystals) in the Valiant Sigil milestones now, so that's probably what was added, which I think is something like double what the Paragon gold quest thing used to have.
    Yes it was 150k now that you said it - I can't remember the number of gold crystals myself, so I guess the 300k makes up for it. I can't recall the announcement, but at least the mystery is cleared up for me, thanks.