**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is your most wanted champ outta Titan crystal ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

For me it's Kushala or Onslaught if I can't have enough shards by the time this crystal changes. I have already saved my 4 Abyss nexus for Onslaught and Kushala so if i pull them even as a 6* , they would go to r5 that day .

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Onslaught isn't in there until next month. Next month though my most wanted will be chee'ilth and white tiger. Onslaught would be cool too so I could bring him to war on offense while my 6* stays on defense
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    edited January 6
    Seeing as how I’ll be holding until February before I can open 2 at once, I’ll say:

Kushala, Bullseye, or White Tiger for new

Onslaught and Photon would be new as well, but I also have both 6r5 ascended, but would happily take their 7* versions to r2 immediately

Lesser desires would be an awakening of my Vox or Werewolf

EDIT: oh, Morbius awakening would be awesome as well
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Gladiator (i'm using reverse psychology so the rig ray will work in my favor)

I know it’s silly, but I’m scared to say who I want cause I might jinx my crystal

Crystal paranoia
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,998 ★★★★★
    Kushala and silk
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
    Photon for this crystal, onslaught for the next one.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    edited January 6
    ahmynuts said:

POV: you use reverse psychology, and you actually get him

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

POV: you use reverse psychology, and you actually get him

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Onslaught Kushala or Bullseye (yes I'm holding onto my Titan until Dani Midstar is out of the Titan pool in February, I'm not gonna gamble like that thank you very much).
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 634 ★★★
    Photin
  • Options
    edited January 6

Onslaught Kushala or Bullseye (yes I'm holding onto my Titan until Dani Midstar is out of the Titan pool in February, I'm not gonna gamble like that thank you very much).

I don’t think that’s crazy at all. To be fair, the only big lose that’s getting rotated out is Silk
  • Options

I don’t think that’s crazy at all. To be fair, the only big lose that’s getting rotated out is Silk
    Luckily, I already pulled her so i can bide my time without feeling too bad about it
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    I want havok. So I don't have to r4 and I can take him r2 straight away.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Luckily, I already pulled her so i can bide my time without feeling too bad about it
    I love the champ, but she’s about to have to be a lucky RNG basic pull for me. I’m not opening Titans until Feb, and I’m not spending the resources to r5 my 6*
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

I love the champ, but she’s about to have to be a lucky RNG basic pull for me. I’m not opening Titans until Feb, and I’m not spending the resources to r5 my 6*
    That's exactly how i felt with my 6*. I got really lucky on a "yeah sure why not I'll open a titan crystal for fun" on cyber weekend lol
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★

I was fortunate enough to pull Silk out of my first Titan so even that one isn't a big loss for me but yeah I agree.