**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, what is the future or war

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
@Kabam Miike
I think a few people have been hinting about this for a while. While I acknowledge you increase in loyalty to thise who take more fights it's not enough. This season we have seen gold1 and higher taking huge death counts. We have personal see 120 deaths, on social media and this form 350 deaths! Respectfully, I ask 2 questions is this intended? And is this really how completion should be? It's like watching a hockey game with 50 goals, it ain't right!
I cannot speak for others, this war season while in part very enjoyable, as I think war is the best content in the game, I have blown close to 300k of loyalty. This issue become apparent when we first got r5 six stars. Now battling r3 7 stars,this has to be addressed! While of course I have noticed the higher level revives 14k and 20k I think you are kidding to ask people to pay units for this which equates to roughly $3 aud, per potion. Particularly If you account for no revives to be farm form next week.
While I will continue to be involved in war until my loyalty runs out I really hope you and the team address the obvious issues.
If kabam has the intention of moving purely to a pay to play scheme that's ok just look at the costs Odin's is $150aud which is roughly 1 days minimum wage for ~30 war 20k potionsno way buddy sorry.
While I don't hope or expect a reply I do hope u am the team think about these developments and also do your appropriate modelling