**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Episode 2 of a less skilled player does necro exploration edition 2nd path 4

Comments

• Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 144

• Options

• Options
    Sorry it is a little out of orde the 2nd abd 3rd fight one
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    edited January 7
    Yeah sorry guys I'm tired and just wanted to get it posted before I crashed but yes I agree 👍
  • Options
    I'm just going to post my updates on here like this
    Fight 15 knull he was a pain you need to try and bait out his sp2 did ok but spent 1200 units worth of revives on to the next one shocker
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

Fight 15 knull he was a pain you need to try and bait out his sp2 did ok but spent 1200 units worth of revives on to the next one shocker

You spent 1200 units on Knull alone?! Wtf…

Bruh, it took me like 5 revives to just brute force this guy.
  • Options

Key word in title is less skilled I would be what you consider just above trash tier
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,475 ★★★★★

Who you used? Is it possible to brute force through aegon.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,970 ★★★★★
    How many points in despair? You said you wish you brought a heal reversal champ, but I thought Shuri could handle that fight with ease? Haven’t done it yet so I’ll let someone else comment but my assumption is you didn’t have despair maxed
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,475 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

How many points in despair? You said you wish you brought a heal reversal champ, but I thought Shuri could handle that fight with ease? Haven’t done it yet so I’ll let someone else comment but my assumption is you didn’t have despair maxed

Beroman used shuri for that fight, and it worked well.
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Yeah I only have 1 in despair probly why my r2 shuri didn't work
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    edited January 7

Who you used? Is it possible to brute force through aegon.
    Knull is one of the fights you want to heal up Aegon to full so you can maximize damage done before you die. But yes, extremely possible with Aegon. At full health, I was even able to survive getting clipped by a couple L2 hits a few times and go back in to pummel with those big furies up.
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 157 ★★
    Which path is the worst?
    I personally hated path 2 and I'm scared to do anymore without having ~ 100 revives
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Human torch, max despair and not bothering with pre-fight absolutely rinses diablo.

His side of the screen was a blur of red numbers.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,970 ★★★★★

Human torch, max despair and not bothering with pre-fight absolutely rinses diablo.

His side of the screen was a blur of red numbers.

Thanks, If hes a lot faster than Shuri I’ll just use him
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    I dont have shuri so can't comment but the only times I died on diablo fight with HT was when I did stupid things.

Subjectively, it is one of the easiest fights I've had though.

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,534 ★★★★★
    edited January 8

Come on, you could have just copied the text, why mess around with screenshots?

I was secretly hoping he was going to do all replies like that.

Congrats on getting another path done!! 👍
  • Options

Come on, you could have just copied the text, why mess around with screenshots?

I was secretly hoping he was going to do all replies like that.

Congrats on getting another path done!! 👍
    OK next round I will do it all like that lol thanks
  • Options

Hey @Abspain101 I consider myself to be an average player; I can't ghost, can't use tigra, can't quake, can't perfect release on Kate. I even struggle with Shang chi. I'm a five hit combo or parry heavy kind of guy.

I look to the posts from @willrun4adonut and @DNA3000 (find both their posts and @Magrailothos posts on necropolis for some essential reading for average players!) for a benchmark on how difficult something will be and how many revives to budget +10%!!

I cleared necro 100%, with aegon. Added shuri for the left only. Also tried her for diablo, but resorted to aegon as well. Make sure you take proxima with aegon, if you're not that great and the aegon team essential; Heimdall.

Anyway, my trick with aegon, to keep revives down, only once ramped up but particularly on stryfe, diablo, galan and mainly those ones you'll fight repeatedly; airwalker, shocker, knull, sandman, silver centurion AND nameless, was broadly the same as @Seatin suggested in his stream (really worth watching, particularly the silver centurion fights!!). 5 hit combo and go straight to *another* 5 hit combo. You'll be smashed in the face at the end of your first 5 hit combo, for a huge fury; dodge their sp1, then do the same again. Your can often chain in your relic towards the end of your fourth 5 hit combo and if it get to an sp3, use that, then 2 5 hit combos, 3 hit combo, relic again, then straight to mashing 5 hit combos and often they won't even sp3 if they are in the corner, you can just keep mashing the pad and occasionally pull off 2 back to back sp3s, without them responding. If they do sp3, get ready to hit again, as you'll have more massive furies and can do tons of damage before you die.

(Exception to the above is airwalker, which is 5 hit combo, then straight to charge heavy and hopefully be hit in the face, connect the heavy, then 5 hit combo with furies, bait sp2, rinse and repeat)

They only thing here, is ramping aegon to that magic 999.

Before you go in again, highly recommend reading the above posters' necropolis posts and watching seatin's vids, if you are going to "aegon" anymore lanes.

Thanks I have been following there posts as well I will look at seatins videos as well
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,655 ★★★★★
    Love how you put this:

"Hey @Abspain101 I consider myself to be an average player; I can't ghost, can't use tigra, can't quake, can't perfect release on Kate. I even struggle with Shang chi. I'm a five hit combo or parry heavy kind of guy."
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,101 ★★★★★
    edited January 10
    If you were my group project partner I'd be crying in washroom
    But I also like how you're so persistent in getting the job done, so, good job, group project partner.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,135 ★★★★

Love how you put this:

"Hey @Abspain101 I consider myself to be an average player; I can't ghost, can't use tigra, can't quake, can't perfect release on Kate. I even struggle with Shang chi. I'm a five hit combo or parry heavy kind of guy."

@ReignkingTW I'd guess this is the bulk of the player base!!

But, I do become the flawless, intercepting, god, when fighting rhino 🦏 💪

🫣