**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Arena Milestone Buff

Its been now a long time since Arena Milestone rewards got buffed , and i think its the time for a new buff

Why do we still get Grandmaster Crystal Shards from especially the Featured Arena Milestones ?
I mean you dont have to change the shards for the basic arena for now but
Its a bit ridiculous that we still get grandmaster crystal shards for the featured Arena , cause the Grandmaster Crystals are 🗑.
The drop rates are looking normal but you literally never get a 5 star from these and rarely a 4 star .
And at this time 5 stars are a bit dead for cav + players , so heres my idea;

Replace the Grandmaster Shards in the Featured Arenas with Cavalier Crystal Shards

Thats the only thing im asking for right now

(There are more places in the game that need new reward buffs like the red daily crystals that are still cavs for paragon + players , but thats not what im asking for at the moment)

So please Kabam Buff those Rewards , it doesnt Change much but it will Change the Fun of Playing Arenas :)

Thanks for Reading (my english isnt the best)

Comments

• Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    This Post Needs More Attention
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    More Attention This Post Needs
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    This post really needs more attention
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,651 ★★★★★

How to farm disagrees in one post.
  • Options
    ShlomiBarak1ShlomiBarak1 Posts: 7

Agree!
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    I agree on all points, I actually think that grandmaster crystals should be scrapped and replaced by cavalier crystals.

The game economy has moved on from when they were a valuable item in the game.

Arena has been lagging for quite some time, especially the crystal arenas and catalyst arenas which are obsolete as far as the game economy is now.