**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Revive farm nerf

Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
edited January 9 in General Discussion
I noticed the announcement states that the revive farm drop rate will be a "reduction" rather than an outright removal, I wonder if it'll be in a state that is more balanced but yields a decent amount of drops?

If revive farming is truly over, will kabam add something else that we can play to earn revives? the apothecary isn't good at all and solo events are tedious to complete every day for a singular revive per event. Surely there is a balanced solution.

Comments

• Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 121
    edited January 9
    Venoween said:

Pikolu said:

I feel like most of the MCOC community is immune to research and information in general.

They don't read nodes in game...
    After spending a lot of time here, I'm convinced that most of the community can't read in general.
    Si hombre…A giant portion of our MCOC population does not have English as a first language. Tiende?
    So, this is an excuse for asking the same question over and over? If your writing skills are this good to open up a new thread, you should be able to use the search function.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★
    AtzeKrank said:

Venoween said:

Pikolu said:

I feel like most of the MCOC community is immune to research and information in general.

After spending a lot of time here, I'm convinced that most of the community can't read in general.
    Si hombre…A giant portion of our MCOC population does not have English as a first language. Tiende?
    So, this is an excuse for asking the same question over and over? If your writing skills are this good to open up a new thread, you should be able to use the search function.
    It's a joke buddy
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 124

Goodbye little green globe🎶🎶🎶

Adios amigo! Lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,390 ★★★★★
    Venoween said:

Pikolu said:

Sí, pero este no es uno de esos momentos. Google Translate es gratis. Además, esta información está en un hilo fijo que se publica en la parte superior de los foros.

A menos que descarte el hilo por completo, está ahí para todos.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

It would help if the search function were halfway decent. It's like using altavista.
    Agreed - the search function here is not great.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★
    Amir447 said:

I noticed the announcement states that the revive farm drop rate will be a "reduction" rather than an outright removal, I wonder if it'll be in a state that is more balanced but yields a decent amount of drops?

If revive farming is truly over, will kabam add something else that we can play to earn revives? the apothecary isn't good at all and solo events are tedious to complete every day for a singular revive per event. Surely there is a balanced solution.

There is! The Revives we farmed in earlier Acts will be moved to the Arena and other areas of the game in the form of Units! The good news is there's a never-ending supply. The bad news is, it will take more effort to manage resources and accumulate them.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Amir447 said:

My bad guys I don't sit on the forums all day reading thru the revive threads. These are just my thoughts. I don't agree with the revive change but there should be a half decent replacement

No
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Venoween said:

Pikolu said:

You tell em
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    Venoween said:

Pikolu said:

Theres spanish translation in game ffs, you people could complain about everything!
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Adrianz1 said:

Venoween said:

Pikolu said:

Theres spanish translation in game ffs, you people could complain about everything!
    1- Game has languages, not a translator
    2- they are talking about the forum
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,634 ★★★★★
    It's over. The farm is barren.

Thank you Kabam that was addicting.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Let’s see how you farmers did! Any Fintech level farming going on? 500+ revives farmed etc?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,174 ★★★★★
    Amir447 said:

Pikolu said:

Amir447 said:

but there should be a half decent replacement

No there shouldn't be. Revive farming is being removed because it is too easy to get free revives. If there is a half decent way to get 100+ revives within the week, expect all difficult content in the future to either not exist because the devs don't want to waste their time on it (as they talked about in one of the livestreams in december) or for them all to be as stupid difficult as the 4* Star Lord LoL challenge. By removing the easily accessible revives, we can see more content like Necropolis that don't cost a lot of resources to do with the right team. If you keep easy revives in, then every carina challenge is going to be like the Brian Grant necropolis duck run to compensate for you being able to get easy revives.
    Where did I say there should be a way to get 100 revives within a week? I'm just saying there should be better avenues for revive gain rather than solo events and apothecary (trash)
    There is another way to get a whole bunch of revives. It’s buying them with units, which can be acquired freely in game. And I don’t just mean the 40 unit per 40% revive, but also the various bundles. I got three of those 500 unit potion bundles and it fueled my last path of Necropolis and left me with plenty of extra. Same with the end of EQ potion/boost bundle, extremely helpful stuff.

Radical idea here, but maybe we should see how the game looks going forward before we jump to conclusions about everything being awful.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,361 ★★★★★
    Is nerf live? Had anyone tested?
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 434 ★★

Let’s see how you farmers did! Any Fintech level farming going on? 500+ revives farmed etc?

I probably managed to get about 400 ish, I've managed to clear 4 paths of necro so far and still got a healthy stash for my next 2 paths later this week