**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

If you could tweak one thing to make the game more interesting, what would it be? Here's mine.

KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,218 ★★★★
For me? It would be Defensive Stat Focus. Those options are cool and all, but what would REALLY be fun is to be able to tell our defenders what specials to throw. Just imagine being able to assign these options to each defender...

Special 1 only
Special 2 only
Special 1, then Special 2
Random Specials

That's my silly idea. What is yours? 😃

Comments

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,428 ★★★★★
    We have currency for AQ, AW, and Incursions. There should be currency for Questing in general and you could use this currency to purchase potions or revives or even convert lower potions/revives to higher ones
  • Options

To read my inputs correctly. In general it’s annoying to swipe back but my character parries, but in this meta it’s downright frustrating. I know, silly pipe dream.

Sadly, I have a feeling I'll get my unrealistic pipe dream before you get yours. 😉
  • Options
    soopernansoopernan Posts: 12
    For more revive drop rate 😂
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 722 ★★★★

The ability to throw a certain type of special regardless if your power meter has exceeded it. For example, in other games I am able to throw a special 2 when I have the power for a special 3, and it reduces my power accordingly once I launch it. Or throw a special 1 when I have a special 2 available.

That would be so helpful. I can't tell you the number of times I've accidentally gotten to Sp3 with Claire...
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,023 Guardian

To read my inputs correctly. In general it’s annoying to swipe back but my character parries, but in this meta it’s downright frustrating. I know, silly pipe dream.

If you dex from the left side of the screen, then you make yourself vulnerable to the game triggering a block input before the dex. If you swipe from the right side of your screen, then you don't trigger a block input on your dex. It is crucial for characters like Lady Deathstrike that you are dexing from the right side of the screen.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

If you dex from the left side of the screen, then you make yourself vulnerable to the game triggering a block input before the dex. If you swipe from the right side of your screen, then you don't trigger a block input on your dex. It is crucial for characters like Lady Deathstrike that you are dexing from the right side of the screen.
    Hmm. Can I do this? Can I rewire my brain to try and dex from the right side?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,644 ★★★★★
    To have the choice before a fight whether I want the ai to be super aggressive or super defensive.
    I highlight the word super, cuz if you choose one of the options, the opponent is either deadly enough that You wanna kill yourself, or just blocks for the entire match, it's a choice you have to make.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,071 ★★★★
    I would assign my chavez to spam heavy haha, oh wait... she already does that. (°-°)
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,191 ★★★★★
    edited January 12
    I'd pick, "keep blocking and lauch sp 3 only"
    Since this is what AI currently is doing to me
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,502 ★★★★
    Create

A

Champ
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    Make arena great again. Imagine with hacks which influences points etc.

Such a missed opportunity
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    Maybe an option to swap champion abilities between different characters (I know, animations transfer wouldn't work, sue me). Imagine Doom with Quicksilver abilities, or a Rocket Raccoon who can become invisible or shoot beams from his eyes.

Or, add Kirby.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,731 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

And juggernaut
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,731 ★★★

Make arena great again. Imagine with hacks which influences points etc.

Such a missed opportunity

Uhmmm.... am I the only one who saw that
  • Options

Create

A

Champ

Good luck getting THAT wish filled. 😆