Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

EQ 2.1?

Am i understanding the node correctly. Every time a power drain occurs you instantly gain a fury, cause if so it’s only happening 30% of the time.

Bonus fun is black cats ai being able to instantly attack out of a 5 hit combo on her faster than i can block.

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,553 ★★★★★
    Sounds like an AA reduction issue. Maybe when parrying with Warlock?
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 315 ★★
    if you’re fighting black cat, then she can reduce your AA when striking your block, that could be causing it?
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 418 ★★★
    You need to have a champ with armour up active when parrying to do the power drain and gain the fury, it should be instant even if you power drain them.
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 144 ★★
    I’m using warlock and other champs with armor up, but this is happening on every path.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,711 ★★★★★
    There is some weirdness about it.

• Options
    Yup just continued again. The node isn't activating when it should, it's roughly 30-40% of the time. Black cats AA reduction doesn't actually interfere with the actual proc of the node it because the fury still activates when the ability failed prompted on the left side. Did power burn 4x before a fury actually activated.

rare instances of AI still immediately throwing basic attacks right after you finish a 5 hit combo.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,508 ★★★★★
    Warlock reduces offensive AA of the opponent while they’re infected. So when you parry them the node is subject to that AAR because the defender is attacking. Could be why warlock is inconsistent
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Do you have pacify mastery maxed? That can mess it up
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I was using Guilly99 and the only time I would 100% get a fury was after sp1 or using her pre fight charge, other then that I'd parry ten times and get 5 furies only, and that happened in the whole quest, no particular opponent
  • Options
    JockJonny said:

Do you have pacify mastery maxed? That can mess it up

Was this. Had my pacify maxed. How much it decreased it though was insane. I understand that chance doesn't infer that it would be perfectly 7/10, but literally every fight was a 35% chance of procing the node.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,834 ★★★★★
    Red Skull is fun to use on this one
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited January 13
    Yeah it’s pacify mastery it’s been affecting the power burn for months
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,187 ★★★★★
    Pacify mastery
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,481 ★★★

Sounds like an AA reduction issue. Maybe when parrying with Warlock?

Warlock works
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,481 ★★★
    Every time
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 709 ★★★

Yup just continued again. The node isn't activating when it should, it's roughly 30-40% of the time. Black cats AA reduction doesn't actually interfere with the actual proc of the node it because the fury still activates when the ability failed prompted on the left side. Did power burn 4x before a fury actually activated.

rare instances of AI still immediately throwing basic attacks right after you finish a 5 hit combo.

Yep, I fully experienced this.

Using Nimrod again Beast and all of these thing happened in various time:-

Parry - No power Drain
    Parry - Power Drain, No Fury
    Parry - Power Drain and got Fury.

All of this happened while Nimrod got Armour Up and the word Parry appeared.

I did believe that either:-

1) The Node is bugged
    Or
    2) The Node had a percentage base that the developers forgot to include in the description.

I didn't bother making a thread about it since I manage to get through it anyway, but it is definitely not right for the players.