**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jessica Jones

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
I was lucky enough to pull the 6* Selector during the Banquet, and I chose her. A few remarks from others in my Ally and on here about how I should have chose Weapon X, but I thought between War and BGs, I'd get more use out of her. I also threw my +200 Gem on her for good measure, and took her up to R3 for now.
In any case, I'm using her in TB EQ 2.2, and holy hell! She's a beast. I'm using my next Ascension on her. I had no idea she was so good for Questing.
Anyone else have good experiences using her in Quests? I'm late to the party it seems.

Comments

• Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    I’ve got her at 6*r2 right now and plan to take her higher when I have iso. I’ve been testing her out exploring 8.1 and I like her a lot so far.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Would you recommend r5 the 5 star as a thronebreakrr for bg
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

Sure. If you can Max Sig, that would be better. Just pay attention to the meta.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★

Sure. If you can Max Sig, that would be better. Just pay attention to the meta.
    Thx @GroundedWisdom
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Yeah man she's great. Luckily I have her and wpn x so no choice had to be made

Both are R5 and ascended

Wpn X is fun to quest with too since he is basically unlockable the whole fight

But JJ is definitely super fun