**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Necro path 6

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
Just finished path 4 necro with aegon instead of my usual choice of Kate for the other paths. I r5d Aegon to save revives cuz of the revive nerf but kinda sold cuz I saw that kate can take most of the fights on path 6. I was originally planning on using the newly ranked aegon for path 6, but has anyone done it with kate? And how was it? Should I use her instead or should I use aegon.

Necro path 6 25 votes

Aegon
76%
GamerTortoigphillgreenFydanesxlbstverliebtKRANꓘcaptain_rogersMaratoxjcphillips7JounaaPeeSparty6FlyGalaxyBombJT_Supremewillrun4adonutMDxsparxcdnSilentArisdoggyvictor158 19 votes
Kate
12%
rcm2017ZuroAlmccarthy 3 votes
Both?
12%
EnderDarkanCharlie21540ThePredator1001 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 898 ★★★★
    I've seen a lot of different numbers for different lanes, which one is this?
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Aegon
    I found aegon to be easier on 4-6 than just kate. I really struggled on path 4 with Kate
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★

I've seen a lot of different numbers for different lanes, which one is this?

Path 6 is generally accepted as the Odin path
  • Options

I found aegon to be easier on 4-6 than just kate. I really struggled on path 4 with Kate

path 4 looked like a pain with Kate so I swapped to Aegon. It was kinda expensive tho so that's why Im a little hesitant with using full aegon again this run😅
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★

path 4 looked like a pain with Kate so I swapped to Aegon. It was kinda expensive tho so that's why Im a little hesitant with using full aegon again this run😅
    I did a full Aegon run on path 6. No issues but I’ve Aegon’d everything I can so far.
  • Options

I did a full Aegon run on path 6. No issues but I’ve Aegon’d everything I can so far.
    yeah I was totally fine using aegon path 4, but I used around 3-4 times more revives than I did using him than kate and shuri on the left hand paths :D
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
    Kate
    I took path 6 with kate and it took me about 30-40ish revives, it should be fine. Although that silver cent. fight is a doozy
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,976 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Why is path 4 (jubliee stryfe) path is painfup for kate? It seems to be painfup for aegon with strifle and fatigue trap on first half, and untouchable trap on second.

Kate don't suffer on both traps as much as aegon?
  • Options
    Aegon

Why is path 4 (jubliee stryfe) path is painfup for kate? It seems to be painfup for aegon with strifle and fatigue trap on first half, and untouchable trap on second.

First half of fights are mostly easy for Kate. The second half is a nightmare with her, you have to be so precise watching that untouchable and need good ai cooperation to get her going. It seems easier than it is, especially that spot.
  • Options
    Aegon

First half of fights are mostly easy for Kate. The second half is a nightmare with her, you have to be so precise watching that untouchable and need good ai cooperation to get her going. It seems easier than it is, especially that spot.
    But kate has tracking right? Aegon don't even any abilities to counter untouchable
  • Options
    Aegon

But kate has tracking right? Aegon don't even any abilities to counter untouchable
    Yeah but against spot you can’t parry when he goes untouchable, so hard to keep tracking up and his sp’s are far enough you can’t heavy corner him to keep debuffs refreshed. She can handle sandman and shocker well and can solo those but other second half fights are tough for her.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★

Aegon is very good for spot in necropolis. By the time you reach him, you're at 999 combo, which means he almost never gains spots (aegon has 100% dar after a crit hit), no blocking unblockable because spot can't gain spots due to that dar and even if he does reach 5 spots (don't think he did on my run) and trigger untouchable you've 100% chance to shrug the ruptures.

I found him relatively easy, comparatively, on this path.

It's stryfe on this path that's expensive for aegon...

Anyway, as to path 6, @SaltE_Wenis69 can you take Odin without reviving?

Probably a good skill marker and if so, this write up may help for a Kate run; fantman, silver centurion, kitty, knull, spider supreme, seem to be the challenging fights for her. So if you've counters, then she's viable for the rest.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/18levek/necropolis_exploration_with_kate_bishop_path_6/
  • Options
    Aegon

Aegon is very good for spot in necropolis. By the time you reach him, you're at 999 combo, which means he almost never gains spots (aegon has 100% dar after a crit hit), no blocking unblockable because spot can't gain spots due to that dar and even if he does reach 5 spots (don't think he did on my run) and trigger untouchable you've 100% chance to shrug the ruptures.

Probably a good skill marker and if so, this write up may help for a Kate run; fantman, silver centurion, kitty, knull, spider supreme, seem to be the challenging fights for her. So if you've counters, then she's viable for the rest.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/18levek/necropolis_exploration_with_kate_bishop_path_6/
    Can stryfe and galan be brute forced by aegon in 7-8 revs each?
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Both?

Use aegon with a team. Buy a EQ health/revive/boost bundle and make the most of the team revives. That's what I've been doing and it's so rewarding. You'll run into some fights that realistically only one champ on you team is ideal for but any defender you can throw the whole team at, you'll cruise on through.
  • Options
    Both?

Galan yes. Stryfe. I used a team of Hercules, Fury and Torch. All it took to get him down was 1 go with each character.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★

As above, galan, yes. Stryfe... Probs 10+ I think it took me with aegon
  • Options

Use aegon with a team. Buy a EQ health/revive/boost bundle and make the most of the team revives. That's what I've been doing and it's so rewarding. You'll run into some fights that realistically only one champ on you team is ideal for but any defender you can throw the whole team at, you'll cruise on through.
    So would a team of aegon, kate, chavez, juggs, and heimdall be decent? seems kate and aegon can take the whole first half by themselves, and then some fights Ill just have to Aegon like the shocker, knull, SS, etc
  • Options
    Both?

So would a team of aegon, kate, chavez, juggs, and heimdall be decent? seems kate and aegon can take the whole first half by themselves, and then some fights Ill just have to Aegon like the shocker, knull, SS, etc
    Don't see why not. I did Path 4 with a team of Juggs, Aegon, Torch, Hercules and Fury. Didn't even fully use up what I had in overflow because most of the fights I used the whole team. Currently on Path 5 and brought Aegon, Juggs, Fury, Apoc and Scorpion
  • Options

ok yeah that's great to know. Ill try her out and let u know. I think I should be fine tho unless shes harder to use here than paths 1-3