Necropolis run - yay or nay

PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
edited January 13 in General Discussion
As the title says, should I carry on or wait to r5 kate? She's sig 78. Done this much damage with kate and elsa, 10% att, 20% att health, 20 health boost used, no revives yet. Is my team setup okay for what's to come or I need to change?

Comments

• rcm2017rcm2017 Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    Main thing is your revive stash mate. Unit wise looks like u are set for the path. I used aegon so cant comment on your kate team. Wait for kate users to comment.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,331 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say its a good team, maybe do a sector 6 Incursions run to get sig stones?
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
    Have 60 revives, l1 2 3, and team.
  • BadahBadah Member Posts: 277 ★★
    Even though I love Elsa, I would replace Elsa for Shuri ( she can do a few fights in that path) or Nick ( attack boost for hero’s) or Heimdall (to save revives) @PistolcuApa
  • BadahBadah Member Posts: 277 ★★
    But, either way, better start doing it, time for road to the crypt is ending… go get those juicy rewards
  • Sarah245Sarah245 Member Posts: 118 ★★

Have 60 revives, l1 2 3, and team.

Do it asap. These are the best rewards along with crypt qualification.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Elsa is useless, replace with doom or shuri.
    If you can CONSISTENTLY perfect release kate's both specials, you are good to go.
    With 5k units and 60 revs, you can easily complete necropolis.
    Good luck.
    Also complete this month cav/thronebreaker eq and purchase the revive deals, they are very helpful
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 90
    I didn’t start my run until I could solo titania, but my Kate was maxed
    I would say that if you have a good amount of revives and if you think that’s the max amount of damage you can deal in a single go, then you are good to go
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    I did my first run with a r4 kate and 28 revives
  • MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Member Posts: 99
    Try sig up kate to sig 100 and swap herc for abs man if you have him
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    I'd say do incursions sector 6 if you can to grab those sig stones today/tonight, use them on Kate, switch out Elsa for Doom/Heimdall, and then get it done before the Road to the Crypt ends. Good luck whatever you decide.
  • HendrossHendross Member Posts: 956 ★★★
    Agree with everyone above swap out elsa and push on, time is of the essence
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    do it, I did it with kate and it went great. had 3 solos on easy path I think and the rest were 1-5 revives. But swap out elsa for maybe wong, shuri, doom or abs
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
    Restarted, will go in tomorrow after apothecary resets and 22h event, 2 extra revives.
    I have r4 shuri now, have bought the paragon potion bundle, have 15x30%boosts. Have 160 4h crystals, maybe get lucky with them and get some revives too.
    Have kate at sig 100 now, fingers crossed I don't burn out my entire stash for nothing ahahahah.
    Thanks all for the input.

Restarted, will go in tomorrow after apothecary resets and 22h event, 2 extra revives.
    I have r4 shuri now, have bought the paragon potion bundle, have 15x30%boosts. Have 160 4h crystals, maybe get lucky with them and get some revives too.
    Have kate at sig 100 now, fingers crossed I don't burn out my entire stash for nothing ahahahah.
    Thanks all for the input.

Don't worry, with the amount of items and units you have, you can beat necro even blindfolded.

I had the same anxiety when I went for necropolis, but ended up my initial run without touching my free crystals and units at all.