**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 8 Exploration - Valiant?

With revive farming out the window and 3 paths left in Necro… I’m convinced 100% is not happening anytime soon. I have all of Act 8 explored at this time. Are any of you anticipating Kabam puts one R3 class gem, at minimum, for Act 8 exploration to allow those who completed 1 path of Necro and fully explored Act 8 have the opportunity to become Valiant?

I’m hopeful, but don’t wanna be disappointed.

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    There's a lot of summoners hoping for the same thing. I don't see why exploring Act 8 won't give a 2-3 gem or matrials to rank one a champ to rank 3. Guess we will find out when it drops hopefully in 2-3 months time.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Don’t be disappointed.

• Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 148
    I really really really hope they make it a generic rankup gem ( I don't see that happening... still )

don't wanna pull another tech gem without good tech champs 🙂
  • Options
    TonyyD23TonyyD23 Posts: 6

Don’t be disappointed.

Nice!! I’m so happy they are doing it.
  • Options
    TonyyD23TonyyD23 Posts: 6
    Wolf911 said:

I really really really hope they make it a generic rankup gem ( I don't see that happening... still )

Confirmed you can become valiant with Necro completion, Act 8 exploration - but I doubt it’s a generic one too. I’m in the same boat as you, I have Tech 2-3 already and have duped War Machine and IMIW
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

It probably won't be a generic, I bet 8.4 exploration will have a generic 1-2 but yeah the r3 gem will probably be a crystal.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    I tend to think it won’t be a gem at all, but materials. Complete guess with nothing to back it up, but that’s my theory.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Wicket329 said:

I tend to think it won’t be a gem at all, but materials. Complete guess with nothing to back it up, but that’s my theory.

Considering necropolis exploration is what it takes to give you a generic gem, I'd be surprised if it wasn't a random gem.
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 112

Wolf911 said:

It probably won't be a generic, I bet 8.4 exploration will have a generic 1-2 but yeah the r3 gem will probably be a crystal.
    8.3 already has a generic R1 ---> R2 right ? Besides, who said it will be a R2 ---> R3 gem at all ??? We will maybe aquire a R3 7* with catalysts : T4 alpha catalyst fragments in 8.4 and act 8 exploration and also some T6CC and T6B
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★

Wolf911 said:

8.3 already has a generic R1 ---> R2 right ? Besides, who said it will be a R2 ---> R3 gem at all ??? We will maybe aquire a R3 7* with catalysts : T4 alpha catalyst fragments in 8.4 and act 8 exploration and also some T6CC and T6B
    Chill my guy we're all speculating here lol

Anyways back to the actual subject, I doubt they'd give us t4a fragments because if that was the case they would have to give us enough to form three, 171k in total, which I don't see happening.
    As for the generic 1-2 in 8.3, yes what's the issue with that? They can give us another one + a 4-5 6* which we didn't get in 8.3. Makes perfect sense to me.