My Necropolis Run

DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
My Team:
R5 Sig 200 Ascended Aegon
R4 Nick Fury
R3 unawakened jugs
Proxima & Heimdall R1

I ran a 30% Champion, 20% attack, and 25% health boost the entire run. I had 300 4h crystals that i popped, netting me 7 lvl 2 and 2 lvl 1 revives. Going into the quest I had 5 60%, 30 40%, and 7 20% revives. DIDN'T RUN SUICIDES AT ALL. dont have em

I used all those revives plus a team revive I had, then spent 200 units to get 5 40% revives. So in total 1 team and 47 single.

Titania - went in an out of the quest until I was comfortable fighting her, really tried to bank the combo safely so used 5 revives, she died and I netted about 730 combo after that. Super thankful for the proxima synergy for the first few fights.

Aarkus - really annoying when he would hold for a special three, and was also trying to bank some more combo. Used another 4 on this guy cuz I kept losing my combo. Beat him with 830 combo banked.

Omega Sentinel - easy, bait sp1 and punish. I thought I could heimdall tank her sp3 and mash in but kept dying to plasma or smt so shouldve played it safer. Maxed out my combo here, used 4 revives.

Air Walker - was quite nervous but had an ok time. Aegon shrugged off hi armour breaks and stuff, only used 2 revives thankfully. Bait sp2 and go.

Captain Britain - the reverse controls really threw me off especially the first few runs where I didn't notice it had fallen off or had just turned on so got smacked around a lot. Heimdall super helpful, bait sp2 and spam. Found sp3 was a nice way to get damage in. 4 revives.

Wiccan - Bait sp1, It went really well except for when he would put a passive neutralize and incinerate on me and they kept pausing, aegon a beast tho so 2 revives.

Psycho Man - got way too preoccupied with those prompts, was fairly easy but the prompts plus unblockable special 2 messed me up. 3 Revives.

Guardian - bait sp1 and beat in. Aegon really doesn't worry about any nodes from here onwards. I typically died when I got to be rooted by specials. A good strat when I got in a tough spot was just beating in and letting him hit me with sp3. Heimdall clutched and got some massive combos, threw my sp3 and all that. 2 revives.

Valkyrie - ai sometimes annoying, died in a corner with her sp2 spam when i didnt know the node. Again aegon just does so much damage it doesnt matter 2 revives,

Red Guardian - ez solo

Cap Sam - bait sp1. died to sp2 but rlly easy. 1 revive

Dragon Man - was really worried about power gain but had a fiarly cooperative AI. Baited sp1 and could normally get to a 200 combo before dying. 2 revives.

Cap America - Easy, got slapped by sp2 first run. 1 revive.

Nova - just nova. Annoying as always. I tried to get off lots of sp2 for bleed damage. Took 5 revives.

Grandmaster - Wasn't too bad. Died a lot in the first stage because of tokens, or messing up on red light. Took one good run to get him to 70% and another good one to get to 30%. Then I never got him wounded just destroyed with aegon, took in juggs cuz of reverse controls didn't do much damage, and aegon was good because the reverse controls were constant so you could adjust. Final stage was where juggs was such a life saver. Went sp3, sp2, sp1 dead. Took 10 revives. Also used a team revive when he was at like 20% for aegon and juggs.

Got 7* morbius duped from titan, 7* blk panther from skill, 7* America from mystic, and a mystic 2-3 gem. Maybe ill rank america, maybe ebony maw.

Overall nothing was too bad or a roadblock because maxed boosted aegon does so much damage. Definetly could've saved revives on grandmaster and esp the early fights by fighting smarter.

Ill probably save up revives and stuff and go for exploration over the next little bit because it wasn't so bad. Not sure if other paths will be as Aegon mashable tho. Still have 4500 units so I've got room to breathe.

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★

You used significantly less revives for a aegon run.

I mean he was R5 and ascended, max boosted, and I wasn't running suicides for longevity. I might've been lucky with the ai I was facing idk. 47 seems like a decent amount to me.
  • GodfatherspieGodfatherspie Member Posts: 46
    My run went almost exactly like yours, congrats!