**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Crypt rewards PSA

HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 473 ★★★
We get our road to the crypt rewards today/soon. In that stash will be 300 t2 dust. With a cap of 400, that means you will lose dust if you are currently above 100 dust. Get those ascensions in before rewards drop

Comments

• Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 473 ★★★

We get our road to the crypt rewards today/soon. In that stash will be 300 t2 dust. With a cap of 400, that means you will lose dust if you are currently above 100 dust. Get those ascensions in before rewards drop

You haven't got your rewards yet?
    The window don’t close for another 4 hours
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    Really thought this was you know who
  • Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 84
    How much can you hold on your stash? I was hoping to do like 4-5 ascensions (800-1000 dust) at the same time along with my other openings from the crypt.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 638 ★★★
    the stash, or overflow, only has the limit of whatever data type they are using in their database, so you will never reach that. additionally, the limit in inventory is 500, not 400
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

There be going to the stashes so won’t lose them right away

It would be interesting to see how primordial dust is displayed in the stash... With other items, they are grouped in the inventory (with a little number indicating the amount of items you have), but in the stash each item is shown individually...

So if you reach your cap and, say, 200 dust is going to the stash, will there be 200 dust symbols?

I know, there's more important things to worry about, but sometimes it's the little things that spark your curiosity... :D
  • Options

Really thought this was you know who

Yeah, that's the risk of using the newest champ's profile in the forums... ^^
  • Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 84

How much can you hold on your stash? I was hoping to do like 4-5 ascensions (800-1000 dust) at the same time along with my other openings from the crypt.

You can hold 400, increase to 500 with sigil. Overflow dust has a 14 day expiration window.
    But overflow is unlimited? Because I don’t mind it sitting in overflow stash a few days while I collect more. This dude making it sound like you can only hold 400 in overflow.
  • Options

I am guessing, stash is unlimited, same as every other item, but with a 2-weeks expiration date...
  • Options

You can hold 400, increase to 500 with sigil. Overflow dust has a 14 day expiration window.
    But overflow is unlimited? Because I don’t mind it sitting in overflow stash a few days while I collect more. This dude making it sound like you can only hold 400 in overflow.
    I'm guessing OP just didn't think of the overflow...
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,519 ★★★★★

Like any other item you can hold in overflow until it expires
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,518 ★★★★
    We were told we'd get them today, but I can see the cutoff closing today and we won't get them for another few days yet. But I'm a pessimist so I don't end up disappointed.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,405 ★★★★★

We were told we'd get them today, but I can see the cutoff closing today and we won't get them for another few days yet. But I'm a pessimist so I don't end up disappointed.

We weren’t told we would get them today’s. That’ll a lie there’s always said at least a few days after
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★

My guess is he was thinking dust is like artifacts/BG tokens/glory where there is no stash.
  • Options

My guess is he was thinking dust is like artifacts/BG tokens/glory where there is no stash.
    Ahh, gotcha that makes sense. I can confirm it goes into the stash like sig stones or other champion items.
  • Options
    Question would be whether all of the 300x Dust will be 300 different 1x Dust claimable items.
    Or if it would be a single 300x Dust item (which would then be the issue that OP is trying to get across).

Sounds like @MrSakuragi is saying there will be 300 separate 1x items that would go into Cache.
    If so, then only way to lose some would be if you let some EXPIRE from Cache.
  • Options

Question would be whether all of the 300x Dust will be 300 different 1x Dust claimable items.
    Or if it would be a single 300x Dust item (which would then be the issue that OP is trying to get across).

Sounds like @MrSakuragi is saying there will be 300 separate 1x items that would go into Cache.
    If so, then only way to lose some would be if you let some EXPIRE from Cache.

Yes, I had 200 in there after my first necro run, it was 200 individual dust items.