Raids, Vanguard and Absorbing Man

xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
Maybe too early to say but Abs has been killing it.

Managed to take 9% off without a ramp, 10% being the maximum then I timed out. This is a 6r4 non ascended.
With the armor break buff, when refined you have almost 9k resistance + Crit resistance so each of the 5 armor breaks you place have more than 9k potency. So that's like 45k armor break.
I was hitting easily 200k sp1s when Crit.
And remember that's without ramp up, I was the first to fight.

Just wanted to put it out there.
Who else has been efficient ?

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,596 ★★★★★
    Abs man has definitely been killing it for me. I’ve been getting 400k per HIT of the SP2. It’s insane damage
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    Nice! I'll maybe try his magma form next. I wanted to start safely with physical resistance in case block damage was crazy
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    After getting 10% easily each time, Sp1 will probably be the way to go. The rationale is that you want to build morph charges more quickly to make sure you have a regen stored to mitigate block damage
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    I found the best champ for raids

This is an r3 and I picked up the taunt node for vanguard and let me say he is easily doing 10 percent against the bosses and not losing more than 10% hp himself. He is easily number 1 if you have him ranked!
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 484 ★★★

Went in with a 2% health and got my 10%
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Will have to choose between my 6r5 ascended AbsMan or 6r5 OG IM
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    To add to the Abs hype, my mates didn't manage to give me role charges but I still managed to hit damage cap using a lvl2 team revive (1k HP). Intercept till you build 150 morph, trigger your regen and you're good to go. I genuinely think he can solo most of the path
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    I used silver surfer and I see that it is a bad choice
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian

I found the best champ for raids

This is an r3 and I picked up the taunt node for vanguard and let me say he is easily doing 10 percent against the bosses and not losing more than 10% hp himself. He is easily number 1 if you have him ranked!

Sweet, that means you can use the glory store revives to get a lot of damage out if you wanted to do it faster 🤣
  • Thokk150Thokk150 Member Posts: 89
    A r2 Titania with the weakness node easily does 1 mil sp2s and insane combos, love her
  • maletismaletis Member Posts: 3
    What am I doing wrong? I'm using my 6*r4 absorbing Man, but barely doing any damage before I time out. Advice please?
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    maletis said:

What am I doing wrong? I'm using my 6*r4 absorbing Man, but barely doing any damage before I time out. Advice please?

So I'm using the armor crit rate hack with abs man and I start off every fight with medium medium. Then I do the prompts as fast as possible and spam sp1 and refine forms as much as possible for invulns and regen. Once you get the prompts done the 10 percent is such a breeze
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Nick fury can take off 10 % easily
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Titania is STOMPING them silly bosses left and right and centre also.

The damage cap could be 15% or 20% but Kabam, 10% yes.