**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me understand how doom Parried a Unblockable Medium Attack from Titania

Please find the video attached and help me understand how Doom can parry a Unblockable Titania ... It's a very crucial war for INDA to secure Masters Top 20 .. We found it suspicious, so if anyone can help me to understand what happened it will be very much appreciated.. This SS is not to blame anyone for anything, just want to clear it out ...

Comments

• Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 114 ★★
    Damn that's illegal unless some war tactic/ node allows that.
  • Options
    AkashBiswasAkashBiswas Posts: 17
    I am uploading the recording of the fight , so if anyone interested can watch it on YouTube, I will provide the link after the upload is done
  • Options
    @Sarah245 It's Tier 1 Masters War .. There is no tactic for doom to be able to do this .
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/WeG08yioCbM?si=IrWKwD-r6ohScJc6

Check this out , the recording is here ...
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Only thing I can think of is Stand Your Ground mastery. But if memory serves there was some discussion about that early on when Titania was released about whether or not it should work that way.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    the only ..and i do mean ONLY thing i can even think has happened albeit there are very mixed AI interactions i see ... is the fact that she was staggered so despite them being passives which stagger should have no effect, the game in fact registered them as normal buffs and yes also despite the fact that Titania can gain no buffs lol .. and the AI decided to disregard the passives as if they aren't there assuming they were typical buffs that the stagger should deny ...which is in direct contradiction to the very next action by Doom in which his attacks perform exactly as if those passives DO in fact exist smh.

this is what i like to call KABOOMED.
  • Options
    HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 58
    Not sure if Titania is bugged, I have been able to block her haymaker unblockables with Moondragon. I originally thought this had to do with something in either her or Titanias kit or class advantage but I cannot see anything that mentions that. Interesting that it works with Doom as well.
  • Options
    @HotboiFieri Moondragon is tactic attacker that's why
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    I tell you what, possibly unrelated, but yesterday I fought a doom in BGs with tigra and didnt get one single rupture in the victory track (so just red rage(?), power shield and DOT). Makes me think.
  • Options
    Somya67_mcocSomya67_mcoc Posts: 16
    I don't know if he did that intentionally to exploit the tactic node but kabam should investigate things in AW. Every win matters in masters bracket war.
  • Options
    Any Kabam Official if can check this out this will be very helpful... I have heard its apprently a Bug , so just want to confirm
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,944 ★★★★
    Probably a bug. Not supposed to happen unless Doom can block unblockable attacks, which he can’t really
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Definitely a bug of some form, but I wonder if it’s on the side of doom, Titania, or wags prefight?
  • Options
    HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 58

@HotboiFieri Moondragon is tactic attacker that's why

tactic only provides steadfast against unblockable specials. I could block unblockable attacks at the start of the fight from haymaker without taunt giving the steadfast.