**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raid “Pre-Setup” Options

A problem for some alliances is they might have people from different timezones, different countries, languages etc. (My alliance is one of those) As such, most uses an outside chat system to better communicate with each other because the in-game chat is severely limiting.

As an alliance leader, I have had to re-explain how
everything works for the new Raid map multiple times in multiple Battlegroup chat rooms, because some people didn’t get on until much later in the day, didn’t see the earlier messages, and they didn’t know what to do.

While I appreciate the effort the Devs put into designing the mode (graphics, music, gameplay, etc.), it could use some tweaks to make it easier to pick up on the “how-to” of what they’re supposed to do when they join.

- New setup options for the Raid Map per BG would be nice, like assigning people:

- Players 1,2,3 to Group 1 (Thanos first)
- Players 4,5,6 to Group 2 (Kang first)
- Players 7,8,9 to Group 3 (Maestro first)
- “Backup” player with a screen telling them to wait and see which group they are needed at most, and maybe an option for them to switch paths / roles in between bosses to be help elsewhere later on.

Just my 2¢ worth, please feel free to add on any other suggestions