**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Banquet 2024 bring back?

WaybigWaybig Posts: 81
edited February 5 in Suggestions and Requests
It is clear that banquet didn't happen this year due to players not getting what they wanted.. Can you consider bringing back for a limited time?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    The Banquet happened. Not sure how you got that.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,453 ★★★★★
    Bring sexy back
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★

Bring sexy back

Yeah
  • Options
    edited January 18

The Banquet happened. Not sure how you got that.

Banquet was definitely not would it could be at it's fullest! I agree that kabam should decide but the fact of the matter is players didn't really get what they wanted.. 7 stars didn't happen due to incompetent players.
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Banquet happened at the end of 2023. I went from having a roster of R3 6* to having a R4 and my first 3 7*. Awakened, ranked and leveled up many champs. As a FTP CAV player, Banquet was a great success. I achieved all solo milestones as did our Alliance. So what is this post about @Waybig ? I don't understand what you are saying, sorry.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Waybig said:

It is clear that banquet didn't happen this year due to players not getting what they wanted.. Can you consider bringing back for a limited time?

Good news Banquet is coming back this year around December 22nd, 2024. Looks like you are getting what you asked for.
  • Options
    edited January 18
    Magonus said:

Banquet happened at the end of 2023. I went from having a roster of R3 6* to having a R4 and my first 3 7*. Awakened, ranked and leveled up many champs. As a FTP CAV player, Banquet was a great success. I achieved all solo milestones as did our Alliance. So what is this post about @Waybig ? I don't understand what you are saying, sorry.

We didn't get rank 6 7 stars as promised because I dropped my phone in the pool and was without a phone for 1 month because except I won the lottery and bought a new phone and I want to compromise as much as possible. Valiants can sell tier 6 basic/class catalysts for tier 7 basic/class catalysts and tier 4 alpha catalysts for tier 5 alpha catalysts.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,651 ★★★★★
    edited January 18
    Troll
  • Options

Troll

Banquet was an under throw last year that's why I was wondering if it would come back!?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Waybig said:

Troll

Banquet was an under throw last year that's why I was wondering if it would come back!?
    It wasn't the best banquet for Paragon or Valiant since it was geared more towards TB or lower. Since it's wasn't progression based, it had to cater to all progession levels so the rewards wasn't the best. We don't want uncollected players with 7 star rank 3s. This would cause them to steam roll over content and not develop any skill in the game. This would create more "please nerf ACT 6" post.
  • Options
    edited January 18

Waybig said:

Troll

It wasn't the best banquet for Paragon or Valiant since it was geared more towards TB or lower. Since it's wasn't progression based, it had to cater to all progession levels so the rewards wasn't the best. We don't want uncollected players with 7 star rank 3s. This would cause them to steam roll over content and not develop any skill in the game. This would create more "please nerf ACT 6" post.
    It's an under throw to say that. I beat you
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,431 ★★★★★
    edited January 19
    Waybig said:

Magonus said:

We didn't get rank 6 7 stars as promised because I dropped my phone in the pool and was without a phone for 1 month because except I won the lottery and bought a new phone and I want to compromise as much as possible. Valiants can sell tier 6 basic/class catalysts for tier 7 basic/class catalysts and tier 4 alpha catalysts for tier 5 alpha catalysts.
    This is a rollercoster.
  • Options
    edited January 19

Waybig said:

Magonus said:

This is a rollercoster.
    Very True
  • Options
    Waybig said:

Waybig said:

Magonus said:

This is a rollercoster.
    Very True
    I know
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    Mental health is important guys. Take care
  • Options
    FrostDeezAKAFrostDeezAKA Posts: 30
    I was hoping this would be a thread asking if we could bring back gifting each other something substantial. Like an upgraded alliance crystal or solo crystal or something nice.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★

I was hoping this would be a thread asking if we could bring back gifting each other something substantial. Like an upgraded alliance crystal or solo crystal or something nice.

We'll never get gifting back. People abused it and others got defrauded in real currency.

Solo crystals are being looked into for 2024 but they barely announced it back on the final livestream of 2023. There's no new information at this time.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,984 ★★★★★
    What... 💀
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited January 29
    If the creator of the discussion means an extra Banquet, it is not a good idea. Banquet should remain a Christmas event, where players spend their units for the alliance, like the 2023 edition.

Regarding the disappointment of the last edition, Kabam have chosen the Necropolis and reduced the attractiveness of the rewards (crystals, milestones and rank) for the Thronebreakers and higher.

Percentages based on the progression titles and much more materials for 7r2 (not r3) would have been à better idea.
    Yes, the 7* pool was overestimated by Kabam. There were better choices without god tier (my wish is Immortal Abo as a 7*).
    Yes I had too many t5bc and t2ac that I had to sell.
    Yes, as a Paragorn, I would have appreciated to have a 7* nexus (or selector) on the initial 7* batch, instead of all the 6* abyssal nexus.
    No doubt that Kabam learned the lesson for the 2024 edition (otherwise it will be a fail). The fact that 2023 was a kind of year of transition (7* introduction) is not an argument.

I wasn’t alone to spend a lot of units for crappy greater Banquet crystal content only in order to allow the alliance to reach the last milestone, giving a 7* to the teammates. But that´s the Christmas mindset and I appreciate it in the game and I think it was appreciated by smaller title players, who also paid the price in units.
    I wouldn’t take part in a second Banquet in the year.
This discussion has been closed.