**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When do new champions enter regular crystals

Anyone know how long a new champion will be entered into the pool of regular crystals? Saving a mutant nexus for onslaught, but it’s killing me looking at it

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    6*(or below) or 7*?
    They release in the basic at different times
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,996 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

6*(or below) or 7*?

6* in this case because it's a nexus
  • Options
    ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Posts: 47
    If I'm not mistaken it should be every 2 weeks into the basic so please take it with a grain of salt I guess that we get Morbius next in the 3-6* pool on Wednesday the 24th of next week but that's what I believe from the tendencies I've seen
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited January 18
    ahmynuts said:

Wong_98 said:

6*(or below) or 7*?

6* in this case because it's a nexus
    I was thinking that, but I wasn’t sure because this person could have meant a class crystal for 7*
  • Options

If I'm not mistaken it should be every 2 weeks into the basic so please take it with a grain of salt I guess that we get Morbius next in the 3-6* pool on Wednesday the 24th of next week but that's what I believe from the tendencies I've seen

from looking at a calendar this should be the schedule please take it with a grain of salt still and I think I forgot the order so it might be WWBN to start as he came out before him so I think I was wrong but the dates will not change

WWBN 1/24/24
    Morbius 2/7/24
    Kushala 2/21/24
    Chee'ilth 3/6/24
    Onslaught 3/20/24
    Bullseye 4/3/24
    White Tiger 4/17/24

It follows suit whatever the next month's champions etc.
  • Options
    Shavra911Shavra911 Posts: 6
    For a nexus crystal I got for Christmas, it only apply to champions out at the time or can new champions be added to it,if I save the nexus
  • Options
    It updates with the basic pool, people for a long time have held nexuses for champions in the past, things like holding it for Idoom, Abs, Vox, etc