**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Groot Buff Idea

It's been a while, but here we are again. please enjoy and let me know what you think.

Stats and #'s are loosely based on a 5*r5/ 6*r2

Awakened Ability: Pacifism: Groot's buffs cannot have their ability accuracy reduced. Groot starts the fight with 1 - 4 Stacks of Gentle Giant.
Anytime Groot would gain a stack of Gentle Giant (Including at the start of the fight.) He also gains an indefinite Protection Buff, reducing the damage dealt by the next unblocked attacked he would received by 50 - 99% (Max 5) Protected hits cannot critically strike. All protection buffs are removed when Groot becomes enraged.

Passive: Groot's unique physiology grants him immunity to all Bleeds, Ruptures, and Shock effects, and allows Groot to shrug off all debuffs 55% faster.

Gentle Giant: (Max 12) Groot's kind and caring nature means he cannot critically strike. Anytime he would critically strike, be struck by a critical hit or when the opponent launches a special attack, he gains 1 passive stack of Gentle Giant.
Each stack grants +350 Physical Resistance, and +100 Block Proficiency.

Enrage: While at or above 6 stacks of Gentle Giant anytime Groot lands a Heavy attack or throws a Special attack, he throws off his gentle nature and becomes enraged. Upon entering enraged Groot convert all stacks of Gentle Giant into passive Rage stacks, and gains an indefinite Fury buff increasing attack rating by 250, and an indefinite Cruelty buff granting +250 critical damage rating for each stack of Gentle Giant he had until Enrage ends.
Rage stacks fall off 1 at a time every 3 seconds. Once Groot runs out of all of his Rage stacks, enrage ends. Enrage will end early if all of his Fury buffs are lost/removed.
While enraged all attacks that would be critical hits deal a burst of physical damage equal to 80% of the damage dealt (Scaling with critical damage rating.).
As a defender: Groot will also enter Enraged upon reaching 12 stacks of Gentle Giant.

Heavy Attack: This attack has + 250 attack rating for each stack of Gentle Giant.
While at or above 6 stacks of Gentle Giant or while enraged this attack is a guaranteed critical (CD 3 seconds.)

Special Attacks: While enraged all of Groot's special attacks are passively unblockable.

Sp 1: I am Groot: The last hit of this attack roots the opponent for 2.5 seconds.
While enraged this attack deals True damage, and ignores all forms of Protection on the opponent.

Sp2: I AM GROOT: Groot gains a Regeneration Buff restoring 20% of his missing HP over 8 seconds. (Potency is increased by 15% for each stack of Gentle Giant when activated.(Max effect = 56% missing HP). While Groot is under the effects of a Regeneration, all personal Rage stacks are paused.
This attack gains +10% attack rating for each Rage stack when it is activated.

Sp3: WE ARE GROOT!: 100% chance to apply 3 Bleed debuffs dealing 1800 physical damage over 3 seconds. (Bleed damage scales with Modified attack, and Critical damage rating.)

Synergies:

Floral Colossi: Other Members: King Groot
Groot: Enrage stacks last 33% longer.
King Groot: Personal Regeneration Buffs have 15% increased Potency.

Inseparable: Other Members: Rocket Raccoon
All team Members: Special 3s gain +10% attack rating.
Groot: Special 3 has a 20% chance to apply 3 additional Bleeds, 50% chance to apply 2 additional Bleeds, or a 100% chance to apply 1 additional Bleed.
Rocket: Shield System requires 10 less Scrap.

That's all I've got, if you've made it this far, thank you so much for your time and please let me know what you think. I've posted a few other buff/rework ideas if you liked this, check 'em out.