**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

this game is becoming really awful

The people can't enjoy this game anymore,we are still here,because we r having friends in the alliance,or we have spent a lots of money on this geme,or both of them,but nothing else.it is full of bugs and most of the people thinks that,the game is broken,because you do not even want to fix it,this is the way how you want to make money.there are excuses always,but i think this is so obvious.how the game becomes worse and worse,if u r keep working on it,to fix it and to make it better?

Comments

• Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    The 30 min timers take a lot of the stress out of AQ. That stress is what kills the game for most of us.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    It is not the stress mate.our heroes r getting weaker and weaker,specially the old ones,but the opponents r getting stronger and stronger,also quicker and more aggressive.now they r able to do unbelievable things like for example to start a special attack during evade.this company wants to make money with disappointment.u loose the fight,because the opponents are getting stronger and after that,u need to pay.u do not pay,because u r enjoying,or the game makes u excited.big difference
    The map5 alliance quest is horrible.we do map5 every time in my allaiance,today the 1st day with low prestige was much more difficult and disappointing,than the last day of the aq serial before.lots of us had to spend units on revives,this issue never happened before on the first day.question.what is happening?
    For how long the double dash back was working?i think roughly for one day.it is not possible again to escape from an agressive and pushing abomination,without blocking,or to evade special attacks.
  • Augi9332Augi9332 Posts: 17
    Trust me I know how you feel. I was fighting abomination and he froze for pretty much the whole fight. It made me pretty much lose my champ cause of it. Only reason I do stay is cause I invested so much time and money and have a great group of members