**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New problem triggering bounty mission

As the title of the thread say, a new issue starting test of valor is happening
We had all members claiming between 100k to a maximum of 400k, how can is possible that no new mission ha been triggered?
From more than 24 we are having this issue, we passed from triggering one like between less than a minute from the before one ended, to have to wait like 3 hours between 2 different test of valor
Every 2 we trigger we lost one, in 3 days till the end this will result in a loss of 45k valor or more, nullifying all the times i did top 3 in solo events
This is really a bad way to screw someone that have lost an entire month about this thing, risking to have wasted all this time and efforts for an issue in the last 72h

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There's no Valor in the Arena now. The RNG is dependent on Milestones and Rewards from Solo. Probably a factor.
  • Options
    So basically the RNG system can screw my entire month of grind, mine's more than 10 times top3 solo events, all my time and effort putted on this, for a random factor
    I can't find the logic in this, being all the month inside the top10, actually i'm the 4th globally in term of extra valor obtained from top3 in solo events, and for RNG i can maybe wiped out because everyone trigger bounty missions, and we don't
  • Options
    I'm not sure what you mean by screwing your month. The Bounty is triggered randomly by earning Valor. If there is less Valor to earn, there is less chance to trigger them.
  • Options
    We have all, 30 members, stockpiled valor
    We organize our claiming rotation, one at time, to be sure everyone claim some and still have some on hold
    Always worked, we always triggered one after one in a couple minutes of time max from the one ended
    Now from 24H, doing exactly the same, we always can't trigger one for 3 hours after the one ended
    In the best scenario, waiting 3 hours between one and another, we lose 45k in those days till the competition end and this amount is more that what i've got with all my top3 in solo events
    In the worst case scenario, if we can not trigger anyone till the end, the amount of the loss will be 135k, so some random guys that only relied on 1-20% in solo events, top800 from arena, will overcome the extra valor i gained grinding those solo events, and not in a small amount, but 4x the amount
    This is what i mean by screwing all the month i spent putting time and effort into this
    Make sense?
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Yes going from activating within seconds before to hours after, there’s definitely something wrong. Yeah there’s no more arena so there’s less valor to claim but our whole ally is grinders. I’d understand a couple minutes now but it’s hours in between bounty’s
  • Options
    It's always been random. I admire your systematic approach, but as it stands, the only places to earn Valor are the Solo Events and the Monthly Quest. Keep in mind, one Valor is enough to trigger it. If you wanted to increase your chances, you might be able to rerun the Monthly. Individual Fights give Valor, haven't tested the rerun. Overall, I wouldn't be concerned because if it's less chance for everyone, other people won't be triggering much either.
  • Options
    This is exactly the point, because i used like 20 refills re-running the monthly, i'm already at 1.5M in the actual solo event, claimed all milestones plus the rank rewards from the one before
    Every member of my alliance have claimed insanely amounts of valor
    Guess what? I'm in contact with others alliance and everyone can start test of valor like before
    So here we have clearly an issue
  • Options
    That's intense. Lol. I'm not sure why it hasn't triggered. It is possible, since it's random-based. If you're fourth overall, I wouldn't be that concerned about dropping far. There's only so much time left anyway.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Good to know! JK.
    Aside from a hiccup of an hour after the end of the arenas we’ve been able to regularly trigger the quests in a short amount of time.

RNG shouldn’t be a deciding factor in a lengthy event such as this though. And FFS a month is too damn much.

Goot’s gunna get you in the end though so I wouldn’t sweat it unless it causes you to miss top ten.
  • Options
    While we're on the subject, good work @CoatHang3r. Saw you on the board. :)
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    That's intense. Lol. I'm not sure why it hasn't triggered. It is possible, since it's random-based. If you're fourth overall, I wouldn't be that concerned about dropping far. There's only so much time left anyway.

he is number 1 now (Thanks_So_Much) and he has been at the top for sometime.. would hate to see him drop just because its a random trigger.. Hopefully future events wouldn't be like this
  • Options
    gohard123 wrote: »

he is number 1 now (Thanks_So_Much) and he has been at the top for sometime.. would hate to see him drop just because its a random trigger.. Hopefully future events wouldn't be like this

Well, I wish him the best of luck. It's always been a random trigger. Not noticeable with Allies actively seeking Valor, but it triggers at least every 6 hours randomly when Valor is earned. I actually enjoyed it. There's an element of unpredictability with it. When we had the last similar Event, it wasn't long before there was a schedule circulating. Kind of took the element of surprise out of it. Half the fun is rallying when one is triggered.
  • Options
    YSBYSB Posts: 192
    we haven't had a bounty mission start in 2 days now and we've continued earning quite a bit of valor. the way they did this was stupid. it's clear from the leaderboards that many alliances had much better "luck" getting bounty missions opened, which gave them more opportunity to earn valor. I'm just over 5.3M valor and I've done every mission, arena, quest, etc. I probably could have earned another maybe 300k on milestones missed, but that's nowhere near being able to get the 7m+ that many have.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    We have only trigger 1 Valor in the past 3 days, but like @GroundedWisdom said, with the arena ending and the huge amounts of Valor to claim gone, there is little chance of triggering as many as we previously could.

Also consider that event quests have all been done 2 days before the new one drops.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I finished and 100% explored the master level last night didn’t trigger a bounty mission. I collected the most valor in my alliance over the course of this event and didn’t trigger one bounty mission. RNG can kiss my ...
  • Options
    Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    We are having issues triggering the bounty as well. Something seems off.
  • Options
    Legendary_GattoLegendary_Gatto Posts: 83
    edited December 2017
    Something is off of course, in the 24h before i opened the thread we went from few second between 2 test of valor to 3 hours
    now between the last 2 we had to wait 6 hours
    and we had people that had waited to do heroic/master first completion and 100% only for this purpose