**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who’s one champ you can’t pull no matter how many crystals you open

ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
For me, it’s future ant man. I’ve opened 20 cosmic and tech duals and a tech abyss nexus and I have yet to pull him. I’m convinced he doesn’t exist.

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    Blade but I pulled him with crypt rewards
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    Toad, been trying to get him for a whole year now and still nothing, I would r5 and ascend him so fast.
  • Options
    BladeZero81BladeZero81 Posts: 72
    At the moment for me, it's Bishop as either a 6* or 7*. Mainly looking for 7*. As for 6* champs, I've been wanting Starky, Abs man, and Scorpion
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,586 ★★★★★
    Human torch😭 4 abyss crystals but still no luck.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,159 ★★★★★
    Shuri, I'd take 6* at this point
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    Kate. All me abyss nexus, class nexus, normal nexus have been for her for half a year... Nothing 😑
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    Colossus 6 star and Jessica Jones
  • Options
    DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Posts: 111
    Idoom 6*
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 ★★
    Apocalypse
  • Options
    CAIW,I've given up at this point
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 555 ★★★
    6* Venom The Duck & it makes me want to pick up 7* out of the selector hes a fire champ
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    6* Ronan. Have basically everyone else as a 6* but can't pull the cheese god.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    Abs Man Currently
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,948 ★★★★★
    Zekedamam said:

For me, it’s future ant man. I’ve opened 20 cosmic and tech duals and a tech abyss nexus and I have yet to pull him. I’m convinced he doesn’t exist.

Same here. No fantman, not even a 5* and been looking for 6* nimrod as well so I can upgrade from my 5* ascended.

Also rintrah, who I gave up on searching for after countless mystic science crystals and mystic nexus abyss crystals.

I decided that with cosmic/tech crystals and tech nexus gave me a better shot because im searching for 2 champs of the same class. 😪 still nothing...
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 152
    Quake in any rarity. I've opened 5* mystic science duals countless times and just can't get her
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 217
    Valkyrie 🥲
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    thankfully i can’t pull either cyclops. i’m only missing 17 champs in the basic right now and i have neither cyclops
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    Red Magneto and White Magneto
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 96 ★★
    Omega sentinel (I voted for her), and Black Cat are still avoiding me as 6* or higher.
  • Options
    MrSoundeffectsMrSoundeffects Posts: 16
    For me it is Venom and Angela still do not have them
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Missing 8 champs from the basic 6 star pool and fantman and ronin are among them. Classic wolvie too, but I haven't been actively trying to get him like the other 2. I'd even gladly take ronin from the 7 star incursions crystal since he and HB are arguably the only 2 in that crystal who don't need their dupe and high sig. Got HB which was great, but unduped namor is a dust collector compared to 6r4 sig 200 for doing namor things. Fantman must think abyss nexus crystals or tech nexus crystals are just not his bag.
  • Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65
    Shuri for me....
  • Options
    Anonymous13Anonymous13 Posts: 10
    Does Immortal Iron Fist count? He’s one of the eleven I currently don’t have in any rarity, and I’m still foolishly hopeful about saving up the max sig ability crystals.