**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

+5000 prestige players looking for maps 3 and 5 ally

There are 3 of us. We are all +5000 prestige. We all have expiring t4cc, +20 5/50's, and are currently in a +5300 prestige 55555 alliance (AW tier 1 and 2) and have been there for +6 months.

We are looking to slow down a little and would prefer to join an alliance of mainly veterans. Looking for an alliance that runs anything between 55333 to 33333. It is very important to us that all 3 BG's be able to 100% AQ every time. If you cannot do this, please do not contact me. Also not looking to join another 55555 or a map 6 alliance either.

We would prefer minimums in Completion. Duels are fine (don't think it's worth it but we'll do them). We do arena and would prefer an alliance that can often get those 4* shards or at least the alpha.

Would prefer to be in an ally that in AW is at a minimum earning 5* shards. If you shell, we are fine with that because Diversity and Defender Rating have ruined AW. If you don't shell, it's fine because all 3 of us will clear lanes for you all day and boss kill too.

I have given my current alliance a 3 weeks notice and will be available the 4th week of December. The other two players will be available two weeks later. By then the prestige of each player will be +5300.

My Line and in-game name are the same:

Solrac 2:0

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★

Still looking and just a reminder that I will be available the 4th week of December and the other two players the 1st or 2nd week of January. Definitely three of us and possibly a 4th, three of us +5300 prestige (by then) and the 4th +5100.

Would prefer 55333, 53333, or 53332. We need at least 3 map 3 days in order to keep AQ cheap and because we desperately need t1 alphas, and those map 3 crystals give plenty of those.

Not sure if there's a high prestige ally that runs those maps, but that would be our preference. And, again, if you utilize a shell ally in AW, that would also be our preference but not a deal breaker at all.
  • Eyeballtat2Eyeballtat2 Posts: 27
    If you would consider 5x5 hit me up
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Sorry but, nope, no 55555, 55553 or 55533.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    There are 3 of us. We are all +5000 prestige. We all have expiring t4cc, +20 5/50's, and are currently in a +5300 prestige 55555 alliance (AW tier 1 and 2) and have been there for +6 months.

We are looking to slow down a little and would prefer to join an alliance of mainly veterans. Looking for an alliance that runs anything between 55333 to 33333. It is very important to us that all 3 BG's be able to 100% AQ every time. If you cannot do this, please do not contact me. Also not looking to join another 55555 or a map 6 alliance either.

We would prefer minimums in Completion. Duels are fine (don't think it's worth it but we'll do them). We do arena and would prefer an alliance that can often get those 4* shards or at least the alpha.

Would prefer to be in an ally that in AW is at a minimum earning 5* shards. If you shell, we are fine with that because Diversity and Defender Rating have ruined AW. If you don't shell, it's fine because all 3 of us will clear lanes for you all day and boss kill too.

I have given my current alliance a 3 weeks notice and will be available the 4th week of December. The other two players will be available two weeks later. By then the prestige of each player will be +5300.

check me out in game Haunted stories, we just started an alliance that fits what you're looking for
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Um search my friend quantumbob he runs a retired alliance, they run 43333, swimming in alphas,
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Zero donations, all clears, good prestige, it's where my alliances boss killers went to retire, about tier 7 in war
  • 1Durr1Durr Posts: 36
    We're at 44333 alliance but we generally only 100% 1/3 bgs sometimes we'll do 2. We are alliance war focused Tier 3 right now and have probably won like 17/20 last wars so we're on a roll. Looking for players who can be active and contribute to our war conquest.

Currently top 50 regionally and top 1800 Globally.

If this sounds like something you guys can work with hit me up in game or on line same name as on here.

Cheers.
  • Solrac_2 wrote: »

Hello, we are an Italian alliance,
    playing only AQ 33333 for now (we are all workers)
    If you are interested send your request to our alliance [nirw] shadowkill
    Have a good day :)
  • taonesstaoness Posts: 16
    edited December 2017
    @Solrac_2, we're actively working on 55333, or variations of. We're a self-declared, "casual hardcore" ally, rated at 5mil. Chill, fun-loving; we love this game, but we understand life and jobs are more important. Consistently hitting weekly SAs, looking for active players, and communicate through Discord. If you're interested or would like to hear more about us, DM in-game, "taoness".
  • We could use your crew, 33333, no mins no nothing. Just play AQ and AW. It would be a total cake walk for you guys as well. you wouldn't spend a dime. WINR