**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About the masteries

I have a question. I have changed some of my masteries and unlock some masteries. After i did that, i reliased that my heros' ratings slightly increased. Is that possible? Do masteries have effect on hero ratings?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Yes. You can raise your PI using Masteries.
  • Options
    KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Awesome. Thank you
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    DRASTIC PI CHANGES with proper mastery setups
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Each champion's rating will increase based on how each mastery impacts each champion. For example, the strength mastery (very 1st mastery available one Offense) applies evenly to all champions. But a mastery like Deep Wounds is going to give champions with bleed abilities ( Wolverine, BP, etc) a higher PI bump than a non-bleed champ like Colossus or Spidey.

The class masteries are also going to only impact champs of that specific class. So putting points on Mystic Dispersion will increase the PI of all of your mystic champs, but will not impact anyone else.

You will see changes in the top 4 champs shown on your game profile based on your current mastery set up.

Masteries are the most important aspect of the game, imo. You have no control over what champs you get from crystals, but you do have 100% control over your masteries set up. A good setup can compensate for a lack of strong champs and will help you advance until you start getting the top champs in the game.

There's plenty of guides available online. Just gotta Google it and do a little reading to learn about them and their impact.