Options

And Then There Were Four

13»

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    In the final 2 I will vote for anyone who isn't Blob.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,339 ★★★
    Warlockjr said:

Blob is comming 😎🍷

bro thats what he looks like?
    Yes, but is Blob from Marvel Strike Force game. @jcphillips7 👍
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,218 ★★★★
    I wonder which synergies Blob will have. Magneto for sure, maybe Juggernaut and King Pin, definitely Toad, hope someone day we see Avalanche and Pyro, the Brotherhood would be complete
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 901 ★★★★
    Blob has like a 99% chance of winning
  • Options
    Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260
    did Shathra make it into the round or nah?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Bro how tf did Black Tarantula make it?

It's also crazy how they put the two winners of this round directly underneath the question marks for the next tier

This post aged well

How did these 2 reach the final over 2 more known characters and one of them being asked to be added for time im so confused how that happened but go #teamshathra
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,796 Guardian
    Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

It's also crazy how they put the two winners of this round directly underneath the question marks for the next tier

This post aged well

How did these 2 reach the final over 2 more known characters and one of them being asked to be added for time im so confused how that happened but go #teamshathra
    Apparently, the silent majority didn't agree with the vocal minority.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★

I wonder which synergies Blob will have. Magneto for sure, maybe Juggernaut and King Pin, definitely Toad, hope someone day we see Avalanche and Pyro, the Brotherhood would be complete

🥴🤣

• Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Well.... damn. Guess I'm voting black tarantula
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,464 ★★★★★

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

This post aged well

Apparently, the silent majority didn't agree with the vocal minority.
    Seems so i only voted blob once but my gut always wanted to go for shathra spider wasp as she just sounds cool and id love to see what they do with her plus i love to see more and more mystics get added
  • Options
    Love it when people are so convinced someone will win they even start joking about it and mocking the people who voted for the other choices, then they lose lmao makes the victory sweeter.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,464 ★★★★★
    And the moral of the story is, Democracy actually works sometimes.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,796 Guardian

*Sad Spiderpunk noises*
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,236 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

*Sad Spiderpunk noises*
    I'm with Jax this time the community has let me down
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

So, we have a Mystic v Skill matchup for the finals. The angry spider vs the spider wasp.

RIP to the mutant contenders from the final four, I am actually sad to see Shriek go. I’m rooting for Shathra to pull out the W, but may the best (most popular) champ win!
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

🥴🤣

I love when hopium pays off. Community may have let Ruby down, but hey, this is a big W for us
    I'm surprised it did, I wasn't expecting it to. I'm happy about Shathra at least, I really hope she wins her design is just so cool too.

Lesson learned though, I will never again say a champ has already won the Summoner's Choice just due to comic or movie popularity cause this was a slap in the face lol.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,855 ★★★★★
    So much for the 'goth mommy milkers' too...
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,218 ★★★★

Love it when people are so convinced someone will win they even start joking about it and mocking the people who voted for the other choices, then they lose lmao makes the victory sweeter.

As if you wasnt doing the same thing... Ah Hhypocrisy
  • Options

As if you wasnt doing the same thing... Ah Hhypocrisy
    Normally I don't, right now though? Absolutely, I'm returning the favor:

Now we're even 🤣
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 144

That and it makes the wins unpredictable and therefore, way more exciting
  • Options

It does, really excited for the final round. Shathra all the way but I won't be disappointed if Black Tarantula wins, the main goal, getting Blob out of the poll, has already been achieved lol.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,095 ★★★
    I just don’t understand the vehement bashing Blob seemed to get from half the community on here. Not your cup of tea is one thing, but there were people actively trying to campaign against him and gather followers, like it was the cool thing to do.

Eh, this place confuses me sometimes.
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 144

It does, really excited for the final round. Shathra all the way but I won't be disappointed if Black Tarantula wins, the main goal, getting Blob out of the poll, has already been achieved lol.
    Shathra all the way too for me. I'm really satisfied with my decision to opt out from voting Shriek in the last minute lol
  • Options

Shathra all the way too for me. I'm really satisfied with my decision to opt out from voting Shriek in the last minute lol
    I voted Shriek cause I still had some hope but Shathra became top 3 for me after Ruby lost so I'm going Shathra all the way now.
  • Options

I just don’t understand the vehement bashing Blob seemed to get from half the community on here. Not your cup of tea is one thing, but there were people actively trying to campaign against him and gather followers, like it was the cool thing to do.

Eh, this place confuses me sometimes.

Not going to speak for anyone else but personally, I campaigned against Blob cause he is already a popular character and I am 100% sure he will come to the game eventually.