**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam bro wtf?

Why havent i got the 6 star abs man from the calender yet , its says i own 0 but i have claimed the calender thingy.

Comments

• Options
    DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Posts: 111
    Bro it a bug i think my abs man is the same sig 80 which should have increased by 20. @Ferahgo bro for valient we get direct 6* champs no crystal
  • Options
    FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 97
    No we still get crystals. It just gaurantees a 6*. Just got around to opening it myself before I posted before
  • Options
    Thatsthe point i havent gotten my login crystal
  • Options
    Some weird bug i think
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,804 ★★★★
    Yesterday happened to me. Restarted my phone and voilá....
    The login crystal appeared....

But never pulled a 5*😭
    Absorbing Man 4🤣
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    Kabam bro 🤣
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,536 ★★★★★
    Ferahgo said:

No we still get crystals. It just gaurantees a 6*. Just got around to opening it myself before I posted before

It does not. For Paragon players it's still a 5 or 6*.

It happened to me as well. I forced closed the game and reopened it and both the Cav crystal and login crystal appeared.
  • Options

Gotta love the serial disagree'ers for posting exactly what was correct.

For not seeing all the other posts, and answers, about this already?
    Or for not bothering to check trying to restart game and see if missing items are now there (which is often something that resolves missing items like that), prior to posting up here ?

And still hadn’t restarted game to see if it appeared ? (Crystals - Special tab)
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

Or for not bothering to check trying to restart game and see if missing items are now there (which is often something that resolves missing items like that), prior to posting up here ?

And still hadn’t restarted game to see if it appeared ? (Crystals - Special tab)
    What? I literally suggested they restart their game. I had no issues with my crystal 😂
  • Options

What? I literally suggested they restart their game. I had no issues with my crystal 😂
    Oh, on your “reset the game” reply ?

Sorry, thought you meant the disagrees on OP.