**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Best skill champs for Act 7?

Hi guys. As the title states, just want your insight on the best overall Skill type champ to use for Act 7. I'm trying to get paragon on my secondary account but it's been a while since I've done it from my main account. So kinda forgetful who I used. I have a rank 5 skill gem to use. Lemme know guys. Thank you!

P.S. Screenshots of my skill champs not necessary. I'm in no rush to get paragon so I just want to know about any Skill champ you guys have used for completion. Once I get that champ you guys recommend, I'll start thinking about it.

Comments

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Personally, NF has done A LOT of heavy lifting for me…

But I’d still say Kingpin, if you have him… But if you only have NF of the two, then go with NF. (He doesn’t work well with suicides, tho…)
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    I get a lot of mileage out of Hit-Monkey and Black Widow Deadly Origin.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 714 ★★★★
    I used BWDO the most followed by Moleman
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 429 ★★★
    Fury, Kingpin, moleman
  • Options
    Ben_PainBen_Pain Posts: 11
    Thank you for the feedback guys. Coincidently, I do have NF as some of you mentioned. I know he's great but I get worried about bringing him up instead of waiting for someone else because I don't run suicides and also, how he's more effective against champs who bleed. I don't recall if all the easy paths are all bleed champs. Gonna have to check that out.
  • Options
    Meant to say I run suicides*
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Shang Did put in the most work out of my skill champs
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Shang chi did all the heavy lifting for me.

Falcon and elsa is useful too.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,651 ★★★★★
    Moleman then kp.
  • Options
    Awesome feedback guys. The more insight, the better. Thank you 🙏🏼