An idea to improve Carnage's abilities

Carnage and Venom are quite famous characters in the Marvel universe, but unlike Venom, Carnage is very weak. I suggest improving Carnage's skills a bit without changing its entire gameplay.

So, Carnage has a pretty interesting mutation mechanic in its arsenal, where you get a buff after using a special attack, but it must take a fairly long time to get it, and the most important problem is that you cannot normally maintain the selected buff option until the timer ends. It would be better if the selected buff option was saved until the end of the entire timer and did not change from your further actions, because it is very easy to spoil the buff you receive by accidentally placing a block and instead of the desired gain buff, get a physical damage resistance buff. (Getting buffs is much more convenient for the Red Goblin)

I suggest making the mechanics of mutation a little more convenient. Reduce the conversion time of buffs from 9 seconds to 4-5 seconds. Make sure that after a certain action (medium, light or heavy attack), the selected buff is saved immediately after applying a special attack and does not change from your further actions. Remove the physical resistance buff completely and change it to armor reinforcement, so Carnage will be a little more useful. It will also be great to increase the power of the buffs themselves a little: increase the power of rage from 45% to 70%, increase the power of cruelty from 35% to 50%.
Carnage can activate bleeds with a heavy attack, but these bleeds are very weak, it would be great to slightly increase the damage of these bleeds.
You can make 2 special Carnage attacks slightly more important. If Carnage were to deal direct damage for each unique boost on itself, then it would definitely make it a lot more interesting.
Carnage also does not control the abilities of the spider universe, as his other symbiote brothers do. It would be nice to add a buff to him to control the evasion of the characters of the spider universe.

I hope Kabam will pay attention to this character, I think many people are waiting for his improvement. You can also reduce the synergy with the red goblin if it upsets the balance of the game and make him stronger as an independent character.

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    Yeah it’d be nice for him to get a buff. The Red Goblin synergy was kind of a buff but only affects him in quests