R2 7 star?

Rugbyman371Rugbyman371 Member Posts: 56
Need help deciding next r2. Like playing all 3, casual bgs, AQ, and plat war. Still need to 100% act 7 and only 1 path of necropolis complete. R2 and 3s pictured for reference. Would appreciate reasonings if you’d like to give it

R2 7 star? 39 votes

Gamora unawakened
10%
GogiThanos101010SagaChampionAcidBurn404 4 votes
Venom unawakened w/ 5* relic
38%
Spity68CropDusterHilldarsxlbstverliebtcaptain_rogersCharlie21540RiptideForsaken15Coach_G1LickyKennyPLHonorable_BluJayTheShinyDomeTikkaMasalaAdiMCOC 15 votes
Cheeilth
51%
Manup456DeaconBocksaroxo_oRZSShenkChrisRM93Thokk150ThePredator1001CyrillFromTulaHeRo_07DarthGuacamoleAxewManbatnMiniMFPrismane1269Dab_westMikes_momLegotb27Vikings27 20 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Venom unawakened w/ 5* relic
    Btw how is that gorr at r2? I have a duped one too, debating whether to rank him up or not.
  • Rugbyman371Rugbyman371 Member Posts: 56

Btw how is that gorr at r2? I have a duped one too, debating whether to rank him up or not.

He’s mostly for defense in bgs, he gets kills pretty often though. I destroyed an ascended fury with him in the last season though. He surprises me when I remember to use him lol
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★

If its for BGs , he has a lot of counters that shred him. Mine is duped as well but sitting at r1. If they dont have a counter hes a very painful defender. The issue is that aside from an entire class of mystic champs, he’s also countered by other champs like AA, Kingpin, CGR etc
    Polygon said:

If its for BGs , he has a lot of counters that shred him. Mine is duped as well but sitting at r1. If they dont have a counter hes a very painful defender. The issue is that aside from an entire class of mystic champs, he’s also countered by other champs like AA, Kingpin, CGR etc
    I’ve gotten wins even with a good counter

Is this just a flex post? Jeez look at those 7*s that are already R2 or R3 as you say. I voted venom bc he’s awesome with that 5 or 6 star relic and mine is R3 too. Live him.

Nope, just looking for community input
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

In what rank BGs though?
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

In what rank BGs though?
    I stop once I hit GC. Never had a meta I liked that made it feel not a chore to push.