**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is he not 100% Right

kus234kus234 Posts: 229 ★★
edited January 26 in General Discussion
Saw this just moments ago, I had the exact same thought when I saw the offers.

He is so damn right

https://youtu.be/9O_uvkWfiZw?si=JVD8CK7g6kSIRHHV

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,490 ★★★★
    Don't bash Prof Hoff, he's got loyal followers who will defend him no matter what comes out of his month. Don't you know he's their messiah. He can't do no wrong, with loyal followers ready to click disagree on all summoner's who disagrees with his comments. Not ever offer is going to be like July 4th or cyberweek deals, otherwise those special offers would hold less value. If you can buy July 4th or Cyber week deals all the time, there would more FTP players crying unfair that the whales ahve to easy of an acces to all the new champs and high rank champs.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,798 ★★★★★
    7* at a $100+ value seems about right.. weird someone who is always grading offers doesn't see it...
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 229 ★★
    We have sigil membership so why not keep prices optimized if u have Sigil?

Also it's not $100 for a 7star it's 125 for half a star
  • Options
    kus234 said:

We have sigil membership so why not keep prices optimized if u have Sigil?

Also it's not $100 for a 7star it's 125 for half a star

Oh man I want a half star champ...
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,284 ★★★★★

You want to be a good MCOC player, don't watch that guy, that's for sure. His bread and butter is clickbait chicken little crybaby BS.

Last I saw he was in gladiator circuit and you were making videos about how you couldn't make it and it was unfair.
    Huh?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

7* at a $100+ value seems about right.. weird someone who is always grading offers doesn't see it...

It's actually half a 7* at a little under $130 (if you buy web store units). It takes 4250 units to get 7500 shards.
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

It's actually half a 7* at a little under $130 (if you buy web store units). It takes 4250 units to get 7500 shards.
    Well those offers are meant for people topping off, not getting a full 7*....
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★
    Volume of a virtual good compared to Costco...
  • Options
    Costco polish dogs are amazing... Mcoc doesnt have polish dogs... MCOC bad
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

Yes...but it doesn't negate that you were wrong about the cost. I'm not siding with anyone in this free-4-all but pointing out what you said was very inaccurate.
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

Bugmat78 said:

Yes...but it doesn't negate that you were wrong about the cost. I'm not siding with anyone in this free-4-all but pointing out what you said was very inaccurate.
    Doesn't negate the video is stupid, cause its compared to costco and 7* weren't available in 2021...
    I will admit i was wrong in the pricing; but thats cause I find the video stupid.
    Now you know how I feel about the Youtuber... I called it the dumbest mcoc content creator out there... Imagine how I feel abour the people who consume the content....
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 941 ★★★
    I'm pretty certain 7* are almost 200 value per mcoc standard value. When I popped one from a daily it felt like getting 200 from a lotto.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 941 ★★★
    Also, personally I just use these offers to get that last 1200 for a full crystal. Idk anybody who solely buys all to max cap to get a full crystal