incursions questions

glenedictglenedict Member Posts: 9
hey, Im newer to the game and just hit paragon, and that incursions 7* crystal is looking very nice. what should I do to farm incursions/what's going to net me the most artefacts. thanks!

Comments

• Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
    You need to do incursions to complete the zones in incursions and get the artifacts, each zone you complete you get its rewards once per month, so if youre doing sector 5 and died in zone 4, next time you play sector 5 you start getting rewards only from zone 4 and up, do some test runs and youll get how it works
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Incursions are pretty fun. Two pieces of advice:

1 - you'll find different champions useful here than in Battlegrounds - for example, champions who 'ramp up' over a few fights can be very useful in Incursions; as well as champions who Regenerate, or are otherwise very sustainable. Those are exactly the same champions who are frequently not great at Battlegrounds.
    (Bishop is a notable exception, who absolutely rampages through Incursions, and is solidly good in BGs, and everywhere else).

2 - You need to lean into the 'Hacks', which grant you abilities like Degeneration, Power Sting, Incinerate, Shock, etc. If you match the right Hack with the right champion, and play to make the most of them, these can be very powerful, and do crazy amounts of damage.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Also, there are some threads around here discussing the „perfect“ Incursion Team… No, perfect doesn‘t exist, but some people have some great tips.

Like, starting with Herc, Odin and Galan, using Odin‘s and Galan‘s pre-fights in Herc and then swapping them out for Heimdall and another champ… Aegon is always a great option for incursions, as well.

As for the artifacts, the amount you can collect naturally depends on how far you can push and how many resources you are willing to spend…

Personally, I generally manage to get around 100k artifacts per month by completing 15 zones in sector 4, 15 zones in sector 5 and 10 zones in sector 6… Pushing further in sector 6 would require me to spend units on revives which I don‘t want to do…

Also, I am not sure I want to spend 400k artifacts on the 7* crystal… The 4* crystal that you get for 6k artifacts is a great resource for iso, if you are low on that…
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Ok, to whoever came here and gave every single post a Disagree: Sorry that you hate Incursions so much… 😅
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    This team is great for sector 6
    Aegon, odin and heimdall.

Ramp up aegon upto 300 hits and select the hack which grants power whenever you get a fury buff, now you can permanently stun lock the opponent.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    Also the limit for incursions artifact is 500k and the crystal is pretty op