**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rate My First Ever 7 Star Loyalty and Incursion Crystal πŸ₯³πŸ”₯

https://youtu.be/lk2N5YJUoc4
I don't Post Much on the forum only did one post months ago but now I will try to engage with you all with my thoughts in this game
Okay so now rate my champs guys but I am not showing the Screenshot of Champs instead I posted a video so that you can play guess game and hope you are right
So both loyalty and Incursion crystal has one champ from each class and I opened both crystal once so I am revealing class of the Champs I Got. Let's see who guess it Right First?
Hint 1- Mutant Class
Hint 2-Science Class

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    7* capiw is insanely good, he ends bg matches in a sp2 congrats.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 243 β˜…

Not going to be baited into watching your video. If you wanted honest feedback you’d just tell us who you pulled.

Lol I knew someone will definitely comment this bro I explained the reason above why I didn't share SS and in my personal opinion I like guessing so I wanted others to guess also I will not mind if you don't watch video just guess with the hint and write your answer and you can go or if you want to see you guessed it right or not you can watch the video
  • Options
    Glassback said:

Yeah this isn’t the place for a bait post mate.
    Humble brags, yes.
    Advice, deffo yes.
    Screenshots, always yes.
    Wives leaving you over AW, yes.
    Click bait video posts for views, no.

I want to make it clear I didn't post the video link for views and btw this just my second post in the forum from 5 years I want others to just guess and if remember if they want to see the video I provided the link. I don't think anyone of know me at all so providing link was the better option πŸ˜”
    You guys have the ability to decide whether you want to click on video link or not. I have done it for someone like me who like guessing with the hints and I am sure I will find my guys ☺️
  • Options
    If you don't want to watch video check this amazing edited short and review the editing ❀️
    https://youtube.com/shorts/8AgHkZcdoF0?feature=share
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,587 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Not going to be baited into watching your video. If you wanted honest feedback you’d just tell us who you pulled.

Lol I knew someone will definitely comment this bro I explained the reason above why I didn't share SS and in my personal opinion I like guessing so I wanted others to guess also I will not mind if you don't watch video just guess with the hint and write your answer and you can go or if you want to see you guessed it right or not you can watch the video
    If you really wanted a guessing game, then you would have put the screenshot/answers in a spoiler tag.

And posting a second video makes me wish I could give a second disagree.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Btw loyalty: storm incursions: cap iw