**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Battlegrounds BUFF REWARDS/STOR

I wrote this and then rewrote this.
BUFF BATTLEGROUND REWARDS/STORE

I’ve been playing 5 years now. Really enjoyed the progression of getting different titles and playing through each Act. Getting excited getting new champs etc. But now there is less content to play. And there is now 7*

Now Battlegrounds. A year later. The gap between certain players and others is huge.

I’m FTP, Paragon, completed Necropolis & waiting for Act 8 exploration to become Variant.

Kabam say build your deck and get better to win in battlegrounds but exponentially you can never do this. The players beyond you will always grow so and that doesn’t even mention those that spend.

I reached GC last season but gave up as kept loosing. Bad solo rewards didn’t help.

I spend all my tokens on 6* rank 4 material as it seems the best atm

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★
    You do realize that if they buff the store not only ftp players get access to it right
  • Options
    Ladpcw78Ladpcw78 Posts: 72
    ahmynuts said:

You do realize that if they buff the store not only ftp players get access to it right

Good point but it makes playing more rewardable as it helps my questing/AW/AQ
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,453 ★★★★★
    edited February 1
    Ladpcw78 said:

ahmynuts said:

But you said you are just waiting for 8.4... meaning there isnt much questing left for you ..
    I'm in no way suggesting that the store doesnt need to be updated; but that won't help your gap...
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    The bottom line is the store is due for a buff.
  • Options

Ladpcw78 said:

ahmynuts said:

But you said you are just waiting for 8.4... meaning there isnt much questing left for you ..
    I'm in no way suggesting that the store doesnt need to be updated; but that won't help your gap...
    The gap is already there.

I think the point I was trying to get to when I started thinking about this post was the competitive nature of battlegrounds. Kabam says basically ‘grow your roster’ but so is everyone else, presumably at the same time.

And suddenly top players have Onslaught, Maestro and Bullseye - ie whales

And I’m still here
  • Options
    edited February 1