Options

Missind piece off deathless guillotine

I believe that im not the only one with this problem. Last piece off deathless guillotine expired yesterday in store. The one that cost 150k incursion artifacts. It was impossible for me, and i believe many others, to grind that much artifacts in limited time with LIMITED champ pool, so when i asked kabam, submitted ticket, will there be another chance to get the missing part, their answer was NO. So kabam, what now? I spent so much recourses and time to collect all parts for both 6* and 7* and now i can't get them because off one piece that i missed.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,759 ★★★★★
    If you were getting the 7* pieces, why were you getting the 6* pieces? Also don't buy the 6* pieces until you can buy all of them to save you this problem. On top of that, you should be able to sell your 6* pieces to get back the resources you bought them with.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    You can buy the missing piece you need for units which should be available soon I think, but fair warning it's gonna cost you 5k units
  • Options
    micobildermicobilder Posts: 9
    You can't. I asked them will it be other way to obtain it, they said no.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,214 ★★★★★
    Don't listen to what support is saying. I know it sounds dumb but that's where we're at 😂
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,608 ★★★★
    There will be pieces available later for 5k units.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited February 2

I believe that will be the 7* pieces… OP is talking about 6*.

(I know you get the 6* included when purchasing the 7*, but who knows if OP already has the other four 7* pieces…)

Edit: No, wait, They said they collected all parts for 6* AND 7*…

Then yes, they will have to spend 5k units for the missing 7* piece and will get the 6* with it…

I just don’t understand how people that go for the 7* also spend valuable resources on the 6* pieces, when they will get the 6* champ anyway by purchasing the 7*… The awakening is surely not worth it, with awakening gems being so easy to come by these days…
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,608 ★★★★

I believe that will be the 7* pieces… OP is talking about 6*.

(I know you get the 6* included when purchasing the 7*, but who knows if OP already has the other four 7* pieces…)

Edit: No, wait, They said they collected all parts for 6* AND 7*…

Then yes, they will have to spend 5k units for the missing 7* piece and will get the 6* with it…

I just don’t understand how people that go for the 7* also spend valuable resources on the 6* pieces, when they will get the 6* champ anyway by purchasing the 7*… The awakening is surely not worth it, with awakening gems being so easy to come by these days…
    I don't understand it either...
    I mean, I guess if they want to have their gems for other champs, and spend the huge amount of resources to awaken her because they always somehow have a zillion of the extra resources somehow, but I can't see that either given what the 6* pieces cost.
    And given how many awakening gems are available these days, as you said, it just doesn't make sense at all.
  • Options
    micobildermicobilder Posts: 9
    edited February 2
    Because they are not valuable recourses. Im playing 8 years now, and got really bored with game. These new things are what's keeping me from quitting. Don't need 6* nor 7*, collecting them because it's "new fresh mission" for me. Overflowing with glory, loyalty, gold and everything... Incursions artifacts are only problem coz incursions are boring af
    You can even call it OCD, i started something and now i can't finish it because off that short limited time they gave us
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Because they are not valuable recourses. Im playing 8 years now, and got really bored with game. These new things are what's keeping me from quitting. Don't need 6* nor 7*, collecting them because it's "new fresh mission" for me. Overflowing with glory, loyalty, gold and everything... Incursions artifacts are only problem coz incursions are boring af
    You can even call it OCD, i started something and now i can't finish it because off that short limited time they gave us

I mean why didn't u just grind for the 7* pieces if u were so bored with every other aspect of the game?