**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Ranking up venompool

İ have 6* r2 nimrod quicksilver shuri massacre my other 6* stars are rly bad just sandman is decent i pulled this guy
he looks good with his infinite buffs and i have 5* Thor relic i also have 6* cosmic awakening is he worth to upgrade?

Comments

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Venompool is well worth upgrading, I wouldn't use a gem on him personally as the benefits of awakening aren't huge, and others can use it more. The only real benefit is a higher chance to get the Klyntar buff to shut down spiders evade.
    Overall he is one of my favorite comics champs as there is just a ton of stuff he counters and he is very sustainable by eating armor buffs.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Venompool is a insane tech nuke, he is immune to every damn tech class effects, and goes crazy in certain matchups like omega sentinel and warlock. I have him as r3 and he works great. He worth it.
  • Options
    ErrorRodErrorRod Posts: 10
    Thx guys i will upgrade hım
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 977 ★★★
    I have a R5 6* VP. He is definitely worth ranking. Very effective against techs and any champions/nodes with buffs.