**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Good counters for tactic photon?

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 710 ★★★
Also good counters to hazardshift tactic domino?

Comments

• Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 97 ★★
    Mantis makes Photon a joke.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,542 ★★★★★
    edited February 4
    Photon or Domino ?
  • Options
    Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Posts: 128
    edited February 4
    Black cat for photon, nimrod for hazard shift domino (he is immune to poison on phase 1 and bleed phase 2)
  • Options
    MatthewmercuryMatthewmercury Posts: 70
    Photon bleed immune though, didn't think cat would work as well.... Agree on nimrod, or omega
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,084 ★★★★
    Zemo, Mantis, Falcon, Crossbones, Taskmaster, Silk
  • Options
    Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Posts: 128

Photon bleed immune though, didn't think cat would work as well.... Agree on nimrod, or omega

Photon has abilities that black cat fails this way she gets much more damage than from bleeds
  • Options

Black cat for photon, nimrod for hazard shift domino (he is immune to poison on phase 1 and bleed phase 2)

Im asking for the shock incinirate one. Besides shuri
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,084 ★★★★
    edited February 5
    @Cat_Murdock Could work, but his damage is noodle tier
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

@Cat_Murdock Could work, but his damage is noodle tier

Yep, certainly not for everyone but he is a counter. I wouldn’t really recommend less than R4 which is what I use.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
    I thought you can’t evade with tactic defenders?
  • Options

I thought you can’t evade with tactic defenders?

You weren’t supposed to be able to, but it wasn’t actually working like this in game. They decided to leave in the ability to evade and not change it to match the text. I had this confirmed by a dev
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian

Black cat is ridiculously good for a duped photon. If you counter a few photon heavies with your heavies, then you build the 40 combo stupid fast and then photon has a small chance of ramping up. Then once you have the sabotage on her, then she is stupid easy because you are failing an ability on her every first medium and basically every light attack too.
  • Options

A wonderful counter, who is not very applicable to many people most likely, is s200 OG Daredevil. He’s pretty much a perfect counter to her. He bypasses all of her Miss abilities and automatically evades every hit of her specials since they’re all projectiles, so the root and the unblockable is no threat. The only downside is his damage is quite not good. You’re not going to be soloing any bosses with him. On paths he can help with a lot of frustration though. Personally I’m so bad at Photon that it’s a worthwhile trade off. (The original text of the tactic said that Evade was bypasses while rooted, but this was never actually the case in practice and they’ve left it as is)

Thats interesting. Is og dd a debuff detox or anything? For hazard shift photons i mean
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Crossbones is my personal photon counter.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,104 ★★★★★
    Psycho man
    Once again, IM NOT JOKING
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,714 ★★★★★
    Set up kate once and you don't need to worry about photon.
  • Options
    MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Posts: 84
    S99🗿

• Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 145
    I use FAM with armor burn for Photon.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Photon is my most desired champ, I only have 3* and 4* versions 🥲😭🤧 Falcon works very well, but Lady Deathstrike melts her fairly quickly - and is my favorite counter of those not mentioned above.
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

A wonderful counter, who is not very applicable to many people most likely, is s200 OG Daredevil. He’s pretty much a perfect counter to her. He bypasses all of her Miss abilities and automatically evades every hit of her specials since they’re all projectiles, so the root and the unblockable is no threat. The only downside is his damage is quite not good. You’re not going to be soloing any bosses with him. On paths he can help with a lot of frustration though. Personally I’m so bad at Photon that it’s a worthwhile trade off. (The original text of the tactic said that Evade was bypasses while rooted, but this was never actually the case in practice and they’ve left it as is)

Thats interesting. Is og dd a debuff detox or anything? For hazard shift photons i mean
    No he’d melt like a candle on Hazard Shift
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0ISXQOJX4

Here is an example for your viewing.