Options

Incursions

DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★
Are we not able to do all of the incursions sectors? I only have the option for sectors 5 and 6 for solo. I didn’t see anything in the forum post that indicates you can’t

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    DUHveed said:

Are we not able to do all of the incursions sectors? I only have the option for sectors 5 and 6 for solo. I didn’t see anything in the forum post that indicates you can’t

Lower your Team Rating.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,355 ★★★★★
    Does the zone rewards (incursion shard nd crystals) reset every 5 week or we can get it only once for this month? Can anyone confirm this?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,091 ★★★★

DUHveed said:

Lower your Team Rating.
    It is kind of annoying that with such a stuffed Februrary, I can't just blast my way through the lower tiers and have to use lower Challengers so the difficulty ends up being no different than if I was running Sector 5 and Sector 6.

Makes me think I'm not going to do anything under 4.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,763 ★★★★★

DUHveed said:

Lower your Team Rating.
    It is kind of annoying that with such a stuffed Februrary, I can't just blast my way through the lower tiers and have to use lower Challengers so the difficulty ends up being no different than if I was running Sector 5 and Sector 6.

Just go in with a low team and immediately swap your strong champions in
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

DUHveed said:

Lower your Team Rating.

Just go in with a low team and immediately swap your strong champions in
    That’s exactly what I did and it worked.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,291 ★★★★★

Does the zone rewards (incursion shard nd crystals) reset every 5 week or we can get it only once for this month? Can anyone confirm this?

I cannot confirm it, but the zone rewards (artifacts) would be too op if they reset every 5 days. It would become a massive grind, which was the case in last special incursions, glad it's not like that.
    Only milestone will reset, just like usual.
    The only difference in this month's incurison is that we can do all Threat levels + the crystals.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Wait, we can do zones outside of our tier this month? Thanks you so much for the info lmao, I would’ve missed out on so many artifacts
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Wait, we can do zones outside of our tier this month? Thanks you so much for the info lmao, I would’ve missed out on so many artifacts

Yep. For the lower tiers you have to have a team within the recommended PI ratings. You can swap in your stronger champs once you join