Can you please stop RNG pain in Titan?

2»

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Sersi??? good defender and attacker but nobody wants to see her and isn't nobody top 3 choice or even top 5

Words can't describe how much I want to punch you and your bad opinion rn.

Just because you don't like a champion, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't like it. I honestly could not care less about anyone else in that crystal because the only champion I want in it is Sersi.
    The only reason I’m mad Sersi is in the Titan pool now is because I only just managed to pull her as a 6*. She was one of like three older champs I hadn’t pulled yet after all this time.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,093 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

PT_99 said:

Polygon said:

There has been a numerous amount of posts on here all hitting the same point that these crystals are just too high end / rare to have such an incredible amount of misses.

The bottom line is that a crystal that is valued at the level of having to explore all of Necropolis to obtain shouldn’t have such a value disparity of between Onslaught and Jabari.

PT_99 said:

True remove Jabari from Titan. It's shameful
    At least havok, thing are good defenders and I have seen Thing clearing sec-6 rooms 25 at least.
    Crossbones have fans.
    But Jabari? My god man, damn, what's wrong with that hero, no fun no damage just deleteeee, can't believe it, might be the worst dud hero to exist in such a stacked crystal in Kabam history, maybe ever.

https://us.v-cdn.net/cdn-cgi/image/fit=scale-down,width=1200/https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/3r/60lzf3rwymxs.jpg

If i could sell her for ISO I would
    That's more painful than getting kicked in balls and I've been kicked twice, doctor said 3rd one will be risky 😢
    What about a light flick? Which can be absolutely more devastating than a kick
    I'd say kick with higher mass and acceleration will always hurt more than a tiny flick with less mass.

F=mA

• BirbmanBirbman Member Posts: 118
    I think this titan is great only champ I would change is thing tbh he’s kind of useless sig 200 or bust
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    edited February 7
    lol RNG do be painful sometimes! Personally i would have preferred getting them “arena champs” from basic crystals. 😂

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,387 Guardian
    It looks like we haven’t learned anything from the recent Summoner Choice vote. We still think we know what everyone wants.

The Titan crystal is intended to be an early targeting crystal, where players get a shot at the newer champs both sooner and at a better targeting chance than when they enter the basic crystal. That pool of newer champs is supplemented by some older champs that players want.

Not everyone is going to like the champs included, because different people want different things. And it’s not just going to contain what the majority of players want, because first the majority is never an overwhelming majority (it’s never like 90% of players) and if we only include the most popular champs there would be large segments of the players who would never see who they want.

The thought process that goes into who to put in there tends to be to try to pick different champs with different kinds of use cases - i.e. strong defenders, strong attackers, dual use champs, high skill, low skill - to try to include as much variety as possible so everyone has a few champs they can target in that crystal.

Whenever the game does something like put a champ in the a Titan you don’t want. You should consider whether it is something someone else wants, and maybe they deserve to have their preferences reflected in the game as well. And if you have to resort to claims that no one wants it, and everyone would agree with you and want what you want, you’re almost certainly wrong.

People want what they want, and we have a very diverse set of opinions and preferences. There are tons of players who would not just be fine with Crossbones or Thing or Peni but would actively pursue them in the crystal. They just aren’t going to necessarily come to the forums to argue their preferences. A few players being sad to pull those champs is the price we pay to ensure the players who want them don’t feel completely shut out of the game because everything is always tuned to the vocal minority.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,387 Guardian
    Polygon said:

There has been a numerous amount of posts on here all hitting the same point that these crystals are just too high end / rare to have such an incredible amount of misses.

The bottom line is that a crystal that is valued at the level of having to explore all of Necropolis to obtain shouldn’t have such a value disparity of between Onslaught and Jabari.

The crystal is not priced to be a “awesome champ” crystal. In a sense, because it is designed to always rotate the newest champs into it, the crystal designer doesn’t even have full discretionary control over the value of the champs in it. The cost of the crystal is based on its agency value, not its content value. In other words, it is there to offer players an opportunity to target specific champs they might want at much higher odds than normal, compared to the basic pool. The availability of shards is low because the value of targeting is so high: we only need to look at player habits surrounding earlier featured crystals to measure how valuable that targeting value is to players.

We the players dictated the cost of the Titan crystal and the availability of shards by unambiguously signaling what the value of targeting was for featured crystals. That data was incorporated into the availability of Titan shards and the implicit cost and availability of Titan crystals.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,753 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Polygon said:

PT_99 said:

At least havok, thing are good defenders and I have seen Thing clearing sec-6 rooms 25 at least.
    Crossbones have fans.
    But Jabari? My god man, damn, what's wrong with that hero, no fun no damage just deleteeee, can't believe it, might be the worst dud hero to exist in such a stacked crystal in Kabam history, maybe ever.

https://us.v-cdn.net/cdn-cgi/image/fit=scale-down,width=1200/https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/3r/60lzf3rwymxs.jpg

That's more painful than getting kicked in balls and I've been kicked twice, doctor said 3rd one will be risky 😢
    @Kabam can y'all send me their 7* Jabari Panther? Please and thank you
    Wicket329 said:

The amount of Jabari slander on these forums is insane. She’s so good. I just gave a demo to a few buddies and now they’re all ranking her. Drops RoL WS with one Hunt/Sp2/Heavy cycle, and is absolutely bursting with utility. I have her at r2 and use her in AW regularly against Hazard Shift and tricky science defenders, and she’s in my BGs deck most seasons.

Just because you aren’t seeing content creators constantly post flashy videos about champs, does not make them bad. Try them out for yourselves. Take some time to learn how they work. You’ll find that in a game with over 250 champs, some tend to slip through the cracks of community awareness.

Glad SOMEBODY else here has some sense! I had to type a whole book on Jabari Panther abilities so people can GET IT. I will not stand by and let them slander her lol
    Addictor said:

For those who claims Jabari is good, nobody says she is bad but is she worth being in Titan? 90% players wouldn’t agree I guess. That’s the point we’re talking about

You have no point because you don't actually know what 90% of players want. Your 90% is a wild, factless guess based solely on how YOU feel.
    PT_99 said:

Polygon said:

PT_99 said:

Crossbones have fans.

Can't imagine why you got kicked in the balls......