**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We need Pearla to enter the contest! Mixed emotions Motion comics' character no one have spoke about

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
So let's start with mentioning the EXCELLENT top 5 motion comics called "Mixed emotions"
https://youtu.be/DxgZXgN4zD8?si=H8WU0AgaX_2pOr7N in this motion comics Super Skrull and Psycho man have debuted, Psycho man captured Super skrull prior (which is impressive, but that is to be expected from someone with such op powers) then I guess Psycho man experimented on him the effects of his Control box... it's all good and well, but WAIT... who is...

Pearla? I've never thought about who she is, overlooked her evrerytime I've watched the wonderful Motion comics called Mixed emotions (probably my most watched Motion comic for obvious reasons) I thought she's an AI assistance like Jarvis, and maybe Psycho man did create an Ai assistant named Pearla. Maybe... but today I've readed in Wiki about the Microverse and in the little I've read I've found out about another highly positioned citizen of the Microverse that is not Psycho man... you've guessed it...
Pearla-
This is queen Pearla of the planet Mirwood.
Psycho man btw is the ruler of the planet Traan. Both are very close, being in the same solar system.
Pearla and Psycho man are actually enemies, and Psycho man invaded her planet as you can see
And conquered it very fast, cuz Psycho man is HIM. But Pearla and the planet had possession of an ore which negated the effects of Psycho man's control box.

Anyway, I think she should be added,
Why? Beacuse I love Psycho man, I want characters related to him in the game, and I want even more, more Psycho man synergies.
There are more who can be added like this guy:

A question to end the thread:
What do u think? Is Pearla in the Motion comics "Mixed emotions" really an AI assistant Psycho man created named after Queen Pearla, or is it actually Pearla herself, who somehow works with Psycho man?

Comments

• Options
    Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260
    She's not a bad choice, I mean shoot why not the entire MCU should be added. Hell that'd be fun and laggy lol, but yeah maybe the game devs will maybe think about it.