**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War Placement Bug

So, we brought in a new member to the alliance after the last war since there was a good break of about a day before next matchmaking. However, it seems he cannot place no matter what we do. Had him reinstall the game, clear his cache, de-enlist and re-enlist but nothing works. I have attached his image and our screen showing that matchmaking hasn't started yet, and seeing as this is our first t2 war of the season this would be a big problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    Cpt_Awesomeo55Cpt_Awesomeo55 Posts: 76
    We are having the same issue
  • Options
    Cpt_Awesomeo55Cpt_Awesomeo55 Posts: 76
    I was wondering if it was linking to aq somehow. That bottom comment “you have joined after todays quest started” is weird
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237

I was wondering if it was linking to aq somehow. That bottom comment “you have joined after todays quest started” is weird

Yeah I was wondering this as well, reached out to some endgame chats and it seems others are having a similar issue. A few said they could only place 9, but were able to attack with 10 so that's also a bit odd to me.
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    I just posted a thread on this because I didn't find one in the search already :D anyhow. Hopefully they answer soon. The only thing I can think of is unlisting and re-enlisting to see if that helps? Have you tried that?
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237

I just posted a thread on this because I didn't find one in the search already :D anyhow. Hopefully they answer soon. The only thing I can think of is unlisting and re-enlisting to see if that helps? Have you tried that?

Yeah in the original post I mentioned that, we already tried and it didn't fix the problem. Our leader reached out to support and they said they couldn't help since it wasn't his account that was affected, classic support not even trying to look into the issue smh.
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Seems like they can't do AQ either....
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    We had the same problem today.
    New player joined 2 hours before matching started, and it didn’t let him join/place defense (same message and screenshot as OP).
    This is the 2nd war this season, the a bug put us in disadvantage position against our opponents (the first time was during first war when we ban only 2 champs vs 3 because visual bug that didn’t show warlock was a global ban).
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 183
    Trying to rotate somone into war and getting this

Any fixes?