**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter of Woe... You will all agree with this.

GarloGarlo Posts: 216 ★★
All of us know this kind of missions are hard and we need a lot of tries to get a good performance. We have to do this fight over and over.

In the past, we need only 1 energy per node, 2 in total, noooow we need 10 points of energy per try!!!! That's a lot of energy.Obviously Kabam wants us to spend more on each event. but in my opinion this amount of energy is absurd.

Come on Kabam, the community is a little angry due to the last few months, you can do it better and change the amount of energy needed.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★

You can't revive farm anymore. What are you doing with all the energy refills you get?

Seorously?.. You can't possibly be defending a 5 energy tile on "Everest" content...
    They talked about it in the livestream. The reasoning is fine. It doesn't bother me one bit that it's 5. It's 2 nodes and TB 3.1/2 are 5 each. I don't really see the big deal.
  • Options
    Eternity0 said:

You can't revive farm anymore. What are you doing with all the energy refills you get?

you might be rich so don't know but did you ever heard of exploring monthly sq or doing battlegrounds or general content when your " premium currency" expires?
    Yes. I explored TB difficulty every month. I've got 16 full refills in my overflow so 26 in total. I don't use energy for BGs. I haven't run out of energy since they started giving us more since changes to the alliances objectives changed.
  • Options

Seorously?.. You can't possibly be defending a 5 energy tile on "Everest" content...
    They talked about it in the livestream. The reasoning is fine. It doesn't bother me one bit that it's 5. It's 2 nodes and TB 3.1/2 are 5 each. I don't really see the big deal.
    Cause it doesnt take testing and practice to do a fight in EQ and you wont get killed in 1 combo if you mess up...
    You and I won't. Others might. There's a few things I don't like about this fight but the energy requirements isn't one I think is that big of a deal.
  • Options
    LJF said:

Except their reasoning was all pretext. Let's not put lipstick on a pig. The reason they added the energy requirement was to prevent people from practicing the fight enough times to learn it. Now people are incentivized now to revive through, instead of understanding the fight well enough to earn a solo. It's why they removed the revive farm, so now it's more painful to beat this kind of content.
    You have 2 weeks to do the fight. Sit back and let others do the work for you. Gather data on best ways and then go in.