**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Onslaught - psychic shielding

Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
Tried using Onslaught in EQ against Ultron. Should not have reverse controls since Onslaught has psychic shielding. Please review and fix.

Comments

• Options
    Weezer_33Weezer_33 Posts: 14
    i just posted the same issue…frustrating
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 81
    I really want to know why people press "disagree" on this, when it's actual true.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    AtzeKrank said:

I really want to know why people press "disagree" on this, when it's actual true.

Because it depends on the node. Psychic Shielding =/= Reverse control immune
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 898 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

AtzeKrank said:

It does on that node.
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 81
    ahmynuts said:

AtzeKrank said:

Just read the node and Onslaught tags.
    This is clearly a bug.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

AtzeKrank said:

Question: doesn’t the node specify that Robots and #Psychic Shielding champs are immune to the node?

Normally the two aren’t synonymous. But for this node I don’t see how it wouldn’t work any other way than described.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

AtzeKrank said:

!= if you know you know
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

ahmynuts said:

AtzeKrank said:

!= if you know you know
    He must be a php user
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 ★★

Grub88 said:

ahmynuts said:

AtzeKrank said:

!= if you know you know
    He must be a php user
    He still got it wrong then, PHP is !==
  • Options
    Still no response from Kabam.
  • Options
    Is there a reason Onslaught doesn’t work here? The node states plainly that #Psychis Shielding avoids reverse controls:

Onslaught:

What am I missing?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 742 ★★★
    Why is Onslaught not reverse control immune tho?
  • Options

Why is Onslaught not reverse control immune tho?

Fair question—but for this quest, it doesn’t make sense for his tag to not operate with the specific tag reference in the EQ node.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SeamusRedSeamusRed Posts: 15
    Love how this issue still hasn't been corrected or addressed. Just went back in with him and still reversed controls.
  • Options
    When will this ever get acknowledged?
  • Options

Assuming Trello is still being used, no acknowledgment there.

@Kabam Miike could you please provide some insight on this one?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Posts: 158 ★★
    @DrZola can you link the trello board? I forgot it existed. I’ve been trying to bring attention to the alliance war bug that has been ignored for almost 2 weeks now. Hoping maybe there’s something on there.