Options

My Thoughts on the game

Hi Im a long term player and Spender on the game I have been feeling for a long time that the game is More and more becoming a pay to win game and the new side event is just showing me that.

Im an avarage to above average player I cleared one path in Necropolis but Im still feeling that the new events are way to difficult for the average player.

Even the rewards are lacking when it comes to daily login rewards.

Paragon needs the valiant crystal and Thronebreaker needs the Paragon crystal and so on to get to the next progression title.

I feel that you Kabam is out of touch with the comunity and the lower level or average players and what we need to grow.

Id like to hear a reply from you on this.

Sincerely

/Mr Fluffy

Comments

• Options
    Nightshroud84Nightshroud84 Posts: 17
    I agree the new side event just feels too difficult for me. I saw KT1 play it but even watching him and others and they giving tips and hints it still feels to difficult for me. I cleared Cerastes so Im not a new player but old time. Please Kabam look into these things I know you do listen at times lol
  • Options
    Chasedrk1Chasedrk1 Posts: 4
    The events that are top level only like winter of woe aren't made for everyone (you have to pay to win) is content that everyone should play at all levels. It should have tiers just like all other monthly events.
    The rewards to it should also be tiered. Having it limited by current title would make sense so players can go up but now down to lower levels.

The daily crystal's do need a revamp and buff. Currently Valiant has very limited range of value but I assume this will change soon.
    At this point i have spent 1 thousand plus dollars a month repeatedly. I am likely not going to continue if things remain in the same state they currently are in.
  • Options
    CodemanCodeman Posts: 1
    Based on some comments , free to play players, like myself that have played for 8 years and have spent some money are valueless in the eyes of some Kabam…and I am seeing the need to look for other things that give you incentives to play and maybe spend. But for now, this pile of garbage will just wait to be thrown away I guess….
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Jjfjjfjjf said:

Hi Im a long term player and Spender on the game I have been feeling for a long time that the game is More and more becoming a pay to win game and the new side event is just showing me that.

Im an avarage to above average player I cleared one path in Necropolis but Im still feeling that the new events are way to difficult for the average player.

Even the rewards are lacking when it comes to daily login rewards.

Paragon needs the valiant crystal and Thronebreaker needs the Paragon crystal and so on to get to the next progression title.

I feel that you Kabam is out of touch with the comunity and the lower level or average players and what we need to grow.

Id like to hear a reply from you on this.

Sincerely

/Mr Fluffy

Endgame content is endgame content but I do agree it should be a tad easier to cater to paragons. That being said they do not deserve valiant daily crystals :D
  • Options
    AmySummersAmySummers Posts: 20
    It's hard sometimes but there dificulty levels for a reason. First of all the game would have shut down if we didn't had whales or just people that spend from time to time. Second of all, imagine this game where everyone is paragon or valiant? Shut down in a couple years too or 8* next week.
    It's though to become valiant? Yes, but not impossible. There is an economy that has to be respected in order for things to work.
    People complain too much about the game, but the system is too deep and complicated to run. Having this game running for so long, with its ups and downs, Kabam nailed it, like it or not.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 905 ★★★★
    Codeman said:

Based on some comments , free to play players, like myself that have played for 8 years and have spent some money are valueless in the eyes of some Kabam…and I am seeing the need to look for other things that give you incentives to play and maybe spend. But for now, this pile of garbage will just wait to be thrown away I guess….

Sorry I'm confused by the first sentence. Free to play that have spent some money seems like an oxymoron🤔
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Codeman said:

FTP means that you haven’t spent any money, so you can’t be ftp and spend money. That’s not how that term works. You can be a light slender, but you can’t spend and be ftp