Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Shame Kaban, shame.

I just wanted to address Kabam Miikes response to the Winter of Woe. The response to the Winter of Woe first fight was NOT acceptable. I am Paragon, and have a very healthy roster, however, making the fight intentionally difficult is yet another attempt for Kabam to make money. Simply, the first fight is not fun nor challenging, moreover almost impossible. I see clips on YouTube from players that can show how they have soloed the fight (masters of tge universe), however this does not change the fact many with huge rosters simply cannot finish the fight. Kabam dangle sizeable rewards to give players incentive to finish the fight but at what cost. I don't care if Kabam have intentionally made the content extremely difficult, it just forces players to become devided in opinion..and it really isn't a nice game to be involved with right now. After several years of playing this game, and being devoted to the content, I now strongly believe it's time to just stop playing. Kabam I don't accept yr logic, nor yr responses to why things happen. I now believe Kabam are out for money, and nothing but money. I won't be logging on anymore.....until you properly address and fix the criminal content kabam have created. Shame Kabam, shame.

Comments

• Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    edited February 9
    ?? Kabam is a company and they have to make.money to make the game.. it's not about Money it's about .making content appealing to masses not to handful.. on Kabam's side they said this is for select few but issue is Masses will try no.matter what..

Like every other company they need to show profits which i understandable.. but Kabam request is draw a line.. appeal to both gamers who pay and also to FTP players
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,553 ★★★★★
    What Kabam Miike response?