Options

Unbreak my Iron Heart solo event milestone - Is it mistake on amount of T6B ?

The price of T3A and T6B is same everywhere in the game. In the milestone, we get a full T3A but only 25% of T6B. Could it be a mistake like rare champion selector in banquet event ?

Comments

• Options
    GuillermoPiLajesGuillermoPiLajes Posts: 13
    edited February 29
    I have a question, how can I claim my milestones in unbreak my heart? Because it says I get 1 point each time I complete a shattered rift solo event quest. But once I've only completed the weekly ironheart event I can't get anymore points for unbreak my heart milestone rewards. Is that normal?
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    edited February 29

I have a question, how can I claim my milestones in unbreak my heart? Because it says I get 1 point each time I complete a shattered rift solo event quest. But once I've only completed the weekly ironheart event I can't get anymore points for unbreak my heart milestone rewards. Is that normal?

I am not sure what do you mean by "once I have completed" ? Every week you have given 8 keys, to do the SIDE QUEST, which cant get you 8 points. There are total 30 points needed for all the milestones, and you are given 32 keys.
    This is the last week. Have you played all your rift ? 32 times? you should be able to get all the milestones.
  • Options
    I've completed the rifts around 28 times but only have unlocked 14 milestones
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,768 ★★★★★

I've completed the rifts around 28 times but only have unlocked 14 milestones

Did you become paragon this month?
  • Options
    No I'm Cavalier so I have access to proven, uncollected and Cav rewards in the unbreak my heart milestones.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,267 ★★★★★

No I'm Cavalier so I have access to proven, uncollected and Cav rewards in the unbreak my heart milestones.

did u get cav the middel of the mouch