**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

WoW part 2 question

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
After hating WoW bald Sylvester Stallone, I was wondering if I'd hate the upcoming Nebula even more. I don't think it's possible, but I also didn't think I'd hate this fight as much as I did with the objectives.

Sylvester Stallone has appeared in over 30 movies shirtless with an average time of 25 minutes per movie fyi

WoW part 2 question 52 votes

You can't possibly hate it more
17%
Ragnarok13captain_rogersJJCrush21Phantomfire500MrSakuragiDarkraw346QwerasdMarvelNoobMystical_fury1 9 votes
Kabam will find a way to make it worse
55%
Feeney234UsquebathMoosetiptronicOpandemonioDeNeDieLordSmasherLight_StormKRANꓘTheSaithRenaxqqHainam219ahmynutsAshacekarMessy151CyrillFromTulaWasy1MrMojo_RiznRealWizardI_tell_no_tales_1ThePharcide 29 votes
It'll be (1/2 ?? 4/8)
0%
I just go with the flow
26%
Il_CuocoTendersquadSIlverProfessorBigTuna_2054HendrossGarloCupidWicket329Rayven5220The_0wenpus13579rebel_Noverrr77LopsVicky5454 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,839 ★★★★
    Back then we had doable defenders with 5* and newly introduced 6* attackers. These days for WoW, we have 7*s and many nuke attackers. So Kabam can't make something that any nuke attackers will cheese. It's tough to determine balance between challenging and frustrating content and definitely they are struggling there. Kabam recently have introduced folks like photon, onslaught, bullseye and many more, so they definitely have options to make life hell for all Petyrs after Abs Man, it's one fight and they need to make it challenging and they will raise it to max.

Though we will wait to see MSD solos. If at some point MSD needs one revive, we would know Kabam crossed their limits.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Since when is nebula the next boss?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,406 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Just people jumping to conclusions. We can take her on after we open the Titan crystal with Stark Spidey.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    edited February 11
    Wong_98 said:

Just going off of the photo. But it was just a 'more in general, will I hate fights more than Abs Man's question.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,192 ★★★★

She will be stun immune. Have power shield. Heal immunity. Enhanced healing. And a permanent degeneration to the attacker that gets stronger as the fight goes on.

Why bother with all that. Just give her do you bleed
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★

Wong_98 said:

Just people jumping to conclusions. We can take her on after we open the Titan crystal with Stark Spidey.
    Please change back to Kingpin
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,406 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Wong_98 said:

Please change back to Kingpin
    Yeah, wasn’t working for me either 😂
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,178 ★★★★★
    If Nebula was the boss, what's the chance for kabam to include either Force of will or armor shatter immune?
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★

She will be stun immune. Have power shield. Heal immunity. Enhanced healing. And a permanent degeneration to the attacker that gets stronger as the fight goes on.

Why bother with all that. Just give her do you bleed
    Because MOAR NODEZ!